G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1973 Laguna

4 posters

Go down

1973 Laguna  Empty 1973 Laguna

Post by impalamonte Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:27 am

Stumbled across this on You Tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkOJxmTarU
impalamonte
impalamonte
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

1973 Laguna  Empty Re: 1973 Laguna

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:19 pm

A buddy of mine sent me that one yesterday. Cool looking 73 Laguna!
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

1973 Laguna  Empty Re: 1973 Laguna

Post by Limey SE Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:12 pm

1st Gen Camaro rear spoiler and Second Gen Camaro Hood scoop Wheeewww Glad I used the stinger scoop instead

1973 Laguna  Screen19
1973 Laguna  Screen18

___________________________________________
1977 Chevelle SE x2
One Mild original
one Wild NON original
Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

1973 Laguna  Empty Re: 1973 Laguna

Post by Limey SE Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:28 pm

Dangit 2nd Z28 scoop I seen on a 3rd gen whoaaaa def glad I didn't put that on

1973 Laguna  Fb_img15

___________________________________________
1977 Chevelle SE x2
One Mild original
one Wild NON original
Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

1973 Laguna  Empty Re: 1973 Laguna

Post by Iggy Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:21 am

I personally like the look of a functional 1970-1972 Cowl Induction Hood, Expensive to get the parts to make one though!
Iggy
Iggy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

1973 Laguna  Empty Re: 1973 Laguna

Post by Limey SE Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:18 pm

Iggy wrote:I personally like the look of a functional 1970-1972 Cowl Induction Hood, Expensive to get the parts to make one though!

Almost had one Guy didn't like it anymore and swapped it away for a flat Hood

___________________________________________
1977 Chevelle SE x2
One Mild original
one Wild NON original
Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

1973 Laguna  Empty Re: 1973 Laguna

Post by Limey SE Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:02 pm

Yet another Style like I was gonna put on LOL


1973 Laguna  27011010

___________________________________________
1977 Chevelle SE x2
One Mild original
one Wild NON original
Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

1973 Laguna  Empty Re: 1973 Laguna

Post by Iggy Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:28 pm

Limey SE wrote:
Iggy wrote:I personally like the look of a functional 1970-1972 Cowl Induction Hood, Expensive to get the parts to make one though!

Almost had one Guy didn't like it anymore and swapped it away for a flat Hood

And I have an extra flat hood I would have gladly swapped!
Iggy
Iggy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

1973 Laguna  Empty Re: 1973 Laguna

Post by Limey SE Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:34 pm

Iggy wrote:
Limey SE wrote:
Iggy wrote:I personally like the look of a functional 1970-1972 Cowl Induction Hood, Expensive to get the parts to make one though!

Almost had one Guy didn't like it anymore and swapped it away for a flat Hood

And I have an extra flat hood I would have gladly swapped!

Me also and he was in driving distance and the Guy that swapped waited 3 weeks and then Relisted for 800 Bucks kinda a dork move but it is what it is

___________________________________________
1977 Chevelle SE x2
One Mild original
one Wild NON original
Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

1973 Laguna  Empty Re: 1973 Laguna

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum