G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friend of mine just bought this T/A on saturday.

+2
dragons_lair59
coreys73chevelle
6 posters

Go down

A friend of mine just bought this T/A on saturday. Empty A friend of mine just bought this T/A on saturday.

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:55 pm

http://www.kikoclassiccars.com/Auctions/SpringPremierClassicCarAuctionClevelandOH/109.aspx?count=81
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

A friend of mine just bought this T/A on saturday. Empty Re: A friend of mine just bought this T/A on saturday.

Post by Limey SE Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 pm

that has to be the nicest trans am I have seen in a very long and under 3000 miles if that has the Poncho records to back it up would be one of the best ever advertised for sale

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

A friend of mine just bought this T/A on saturday. Empty Re: A friend of mine just bought this T/A on saturday.

Post by coreys73chevelle Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:01 pm

thats really nice
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:03 pm

I have some all aluminum knockoffs of those wheels that I bought off Ebay. I was assured that they were 5 x 4.75 bolt pattern and that they came off a Corvette. Turns out they were 5 x 5 bolt pattern. They did not fit my car, but they fit up in my attic real nicely! JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Limey wrote:that has to be the nicest trans am I have seen in a very long and under 3000 miles if that has the Poncho records to back it up would be one of the best ever advertised for sale

But what I cant figure out is, the car has NO air nor power windows. How can you go to a dealer in 79 and buy a laid out T/A and not get all the options. scratch scratch GoFast
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:07 am

jb those rims will fit some lesabres cadies and 1/2 4x2 chevy trucks
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:39 am

Thanks, but I dont have any of those, lol. I have a long list of things they will fit. If I can sell my 20" wheels and tires to some sucker I will put thoses snowflake rims on my Furd. I would trade somebody locally my 20" rims and tires for 4 new tires to fit the 15" snowflakes. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:54 am

JB2wheeler wrote:Thanks, but I dont have any of those, lol. I have a long list of things they will fit. If I can sell my 20" wheels and tires to some sucker I will put thoses snowflake rims on my Furd. I would trade somebody locally my 20" rims and tires for 4 new tires to fit the 15" snowflakes. JB

make a post JB some one may take you up on that deal for a truck or SUV to have nice wheels

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:19 pm

its now on ebay Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280484943559&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Buddy decide to sell it already or is the company tring to sell the car twice?
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Rago wrote:Buddy decide to sell it already or is the company tring to sell the car twice?

I guess nobody was bidding on it at the auction scratch . so he bought it,not really needing it. Wink But he has so many cars that it needs to go,so why not send it to ebay. Thumbs up
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down