G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The joke's on me

+4
1973 454 MONTE
Biomedtech
Mcarlo77
abajc3
8 posters

Go down

The joke's on me Empty The joke's on me

Post by JB2wheeler Sun May 29, 2011 4:41 am

Well. my sophisticated burgler system in my garage did its job again. At 3:30 AM I heard a bunch of noise that was coming from next to my garage on the outside and figured someone was breaking into the garage next door, so I called the cops. I used to do my own innvestigating before now, but my health keeps getting worse. The cops came and found my daughter's ex boyfriend drunk and with another girl behind my garage. Its a good thing I did not go back there myself, I'd a shot his butt before finding out who he was. I had to tell the cops I was sorry to call them before looking myself and they said they were glad I did NOT go back there. Well, I know my adrenal glands still work! JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

The joke's on me Empty Re: The joke's on me

Post by abajc3 Sun May 29, 2011 5:48 am

well,he isnt the only one that got drunk last night. I woke up all dressed up not remembering much...

abajc3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sun May 29, 2011 9:47 pm

abajc3 wrote:well,he isnt the only one that got drunk last night. I woke up all dressed up not remembering much...

Dude...hope you didn't wake up with a ring on your finger!!
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun May 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Mcarlo77 wrote:
abajc3 wrote:well,he isnt the only one that got drunk last night. I woke up all dressed up not remembering much...

Dude...hope you didn't wake up with a ring on your finger!!

tattoo on his forehead
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Biomedtech Mon May 30, 2011 10:10 am

Or in a bathtub full of ice!
Biomedtech
Biomedtech
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Mon May 30, 2011 10:48 am

JB2wheeler wrote:Well. my sophisticated burgler system in my garage did its job again. At 3:30 AM I heard a bunch of noise that was coming from next to my garage on the outside and figured someone was breaking into the garage next door, so I called the cops. I used to do my own innvestigating before now, but my health keeps getting worse. The cops came and found my daughter's ex boyfriend drunk and with another girl behind my garage. Its a good thing I did not go back there myself, I'd a shot his butt before finding out who he was. I had to tell the cops I was sorry to call them before looking myself and they said they were glad I did NOT go back there. Well, I know my adrenal glands still work! JB

im really glad it turned out good.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Tue May 31, 2011 11:56 am

JB2wheeler wrote:Well. my sophisticated burgler system in my garage did its job again. At 3:30 AM I heard a bunch of noise that was coming from next to my garage on the outside and figured someone was breaking into the garage next door, so I called the cops. I used to do my own innvestigating before now, but my health keeps getting worse. The cops came and found my daughter's ex boyfriend drunk and with another girl behind my garage. Its a good thing I did not go back there myself, I'd a shot his butt before finding out who he was. I had to tell the cops I was sorry to call them before looking myself and they said they were glad I did NOT go back there. Well, I know my adrenal glands still work! JB

Should we even ask what the hell they were doing back there?

Breaking in? or something nastier?....classy guy. "C'mon honey, let's go behind the garage, I'll even buy you a cheeseburger later..." Rolling Eyes
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Tue May 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Nothing nasty, I dont even think the guy knew where he was. I'm just glad he did not drive his Jeep thru my garage door. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:37 am

Yikes, JB ... that could've been so much worse. Glad it turned out OK in the end. Though, odd that the guy may not have known where he was...LOL.

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_10.15.11_Volo.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"You really don't remember" __ Laura Branigan __ 'Gloria'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:34 pm

knightfan26917 wrote:Yikes, JB ... that could've been so much worse. Glad it turned out OK in the end. Though, odd that the guy may not have known where he was...LOL.

Oh, he knew where he was all right, he was just not aware of it. He subconsciencely drove there with my daughter in the back of his mind. The guy is a 30 year old spoiled kid. JB

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_10.15.11_Volo.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"You really don't remember" __ Laura Branigan __ 'Gloria'
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:28 am

JB2wheeler wrote:Oh, he knew where he was all right, he was just not aware of it. He subconsciencely drove there with my daughter in the back of his mind. The guy is a 30 year old spoiled kid. JB

*shakes head*

That kinda makes me sick...LOL

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * RT_06.2011_us66+NW USA
"Shouldn't have to give a reason why" __ Chris Daughtry __ 'No Surprise'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 74chick Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 am

I bet they got a he(( of a talking to the next day.
74chick
74chick
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum