G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woohoo!

5 posters

Go down

Woohoo! Empty Woohoo!

Post by texan01 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 am

I finally found my buildsheet!

I had thought it was on top of the gas tank and in tatters much like my 76 was or gone since the tank looks to be a replacement tank

I was poking the satelite radio antenna wire through the back seat, and out pops this folded sheet of paper, sure enough its the build sheet in nearly pristiene condition. Going to make a good copy of it, and stick the copy back in the car, and frame the original sheet.

Confirms what I already knew about the car except the street addess of the dealership.

texan01
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Woohoo! Empty Re: Woohoo!

Post by 74MonteCarlo Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:20 am

Awesome.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:26 pm

That IS awesome! I pulled my two out from the inside back of the fenders and am preserving them in a clear plastic protective folder. I've been told there might be a third Build Sheet hiding up on top of the gas tank...as was often the case with Montes being built at the Leeds plant.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm holding out to hopefully find mine in the drivers door as that is the only part of the interior not torn out......did they really put them inside the rear wheel wells? Shocked
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:19 pm

I've only found them in the doors, or stuck under the front seat in the springs.

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum