G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Rally

+5
Hs1973
alowerlevel
ant7377
thatfnthing
Hawk03
9 posters

Go down

Trump Rally Empty Trump Rally

Post by 73ss Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:55 pm

I wanted to share this pic. I went to the Trump rally in Cleveland this past Saturday. I almost bought into the media's bullshit and didn't go. (riots, fights, violence, etc) I decided to go and was glad I went. I got to experience first hand how the media twists things in such a negative fashion. It was a blast!!! No violence, no fighting, nothing. A few "get 'em outta here's" and that was it. Why won't the media show a picture like this? Now this could all be a prop. These two might hop on Trumps plane onto the next event. Who knows? I saw several black people, Hispanics, Asians, etc. You WONT see Lester Holt or "F" Chuck Todd showing any thing like that on NBC. They want us to believe it's some sort of hate rally. Hillary was in town at the same time. Sure enough, wide camera angle of her sitting in a church, bashing on police, with what appeared to be 20 some people. If anyone caught Meet the Press this past Sunday it did not disappoint. "F" Chuck Todd spent an entire 40 mins bashing Trump. Makes me want to vote for the guy even more. If anyone likes Trump, Try to catch a rally, great time. I will say, Love or Hate Donald Trump, The guy knows how to work a crowd. It was like a sporting event. Great time....Trump Rally DSCF2014_zps4cscenjwTrump Rally DSCF2026_zpsathrevyh
73ss
73ss
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Trump Rally Empty Re: Trump Rally

Post by ant7377 Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:26 pm

If he comes near my area in NY which im sure he will soon Im going. I deal with all kinds of people every day and most like him,even middle easterners. We all use the same money and live under the same goverment but the media dosent want us to feel that way.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 73ss Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:08 pm

Check the schedule on his website for your area. The tickets will be e-mailed to you.
1: Either the media flat out hates this guy or
2: Trump is playing the media like a fiddle.

I'm still trying to figure that one out.
73ss
73ss
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:04 pm

73ss wrote:Check the schedule on his website for your area. The tickets will be e-mailed to you.
1: Either the media flat out hates this guy or
2: Trump is playing the media like a fiddle.

I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Establishment hates the guy which makes me like him more.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 73ss Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Kinda like with our G3'S. Hated buy the automotive establishment. But loved by us. Although it is slowly coming around.
73ss
73ss
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:27 pm

I guess I wasn't aware that political bullshit was allowed on here....politics have ruined some good forums over the years...

And if it is, I'll just say so long.....

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:43 pm

I'm with Bill. I come here to discuss our cars. It's usually a refuge for me. If I want politics, there are plenty of people at work that are more than willing to over-share.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by alowerlevel Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:00 pm

pila wrote:I guess I wasn't aware that political bullshit was allowed on here....politics have ruined some good forums over the years...

thatfnthing wrote:I'm with Bill.  I come here to discuss our cars.  It's usually a refuge for me.  If I want politics, there are plenty of people at work that are more than willing to over-share.  

I never understood this, No one is forcing anyone else here to read about or discuss politics, if you dont agree/like/want to read about whatever the topic is then dont click on it.  Seems simple to me, I read a few different forums everyday and theres plenty of threads I skip over because they dont interest me.
alowerlevel
alowerlevel
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:01 am

Ok no more then, we move on to something else.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:55 am

alowerlevel wrote:
pila wrote:I guess I wasn't aware that political bullshit was allowed on here....politics have ruined some good forums over the years...

thatfnthing wrote:I'm with Bill.  I come here to discuss our cars.  It's usually a refuge for me.  If I want politics, there are plenty of people at work that are more than willing to over-share.  

I never understood this, No one is forcing anyone else here to read about or discuss politics, if you dont agree/like/want to read about whatever the topic is then dont click on it.  Seems simple to me, I read a few different forums everyday and theres plenty of threads I skip over because they dont interest me.

It is Allowed here in the Off Topic section ONLY ........ And Just a Note about it not to offend ANYONE here if you dont Like a certain Subject just by pass it not just Politics, But any thread you do not like Just skip right by it
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk03 Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:40 am

I always like the "ignore" button that some forums have so you could ignore users that you didn't like to read. This forum doesn't seem to have that option though.
Hawk03
Hawk03
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:24 am

alowerlevel wrote:

Technically, yes.  But does politics really need to be injected into everything?  If you're posting political stuff, you're either A) looking for people to agree with you and validate your viewpoint, or B) looking for a fight.

Since it's a given that not everyone will share your political views, you are effectively guaranteeing that you will piss someone off, whether you intended to or not.  It will polarize discussions and people who used to have a common interest will now hold something against each other.  Seen it many times before.  It drives people apart instead of bringing them together.  And then there's Godwin's Law, which happens quicker with politics than any other topic.

There are already a million other places on the web to talk about politics, whatever your particular flavor.  There aren't that many places to talk about G3's.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:39 am

Hawk03 wrote:I always like the "ignore" button that some forums have so you could ignore users that you didn't like to read. This forum doesn't seem to have that option though.

I would never have My Project Viewed if we Had that Button LMAO just Razzin Guys / Gals
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:58 am

Trump can play the media like a fiddle (he's pretty savvy).  The media and both sides of the political establishment are doing everything in their power to keep him out because they are all protecting the "status-quot", as many of their owners are complicit in the cover-ups of not only the Clinton administration but BOTH Bush administrations as well. Do your research on the past 4 administrations.  You might just $hit a brick or two.  The Clinton's and Bushes are "intertwined families" going as far back as Iran-Contra or even further.

I don't care if you call him a racist, a misogamist, liberal, conservative, fascist or whatever.  He's not one of them and he cares about America and it's future.  He's a real patriot in my opinion, not a sell-out like the rest.  Self-funding and taking no big money donations says a lot about his true character and he'll be beholden to no one.

PS- Only time will tell but I think he's the only one left that can beat "her".  You have to read "The Clinton's war on Women" and "Clinton Cash".  It will shed light on what I'm taking about. Hope no one is offended- Jefferon said that (paraphrasing) someones political views should never be a reason not to be friends. Everyone needs to keep that in mind- "they" want divisiveness.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:25 pm

Paul, i agree and endorse your post!
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hs1973 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:31 pm

As an outsider from overseas i feel obligated to share with you how most of Europe see trump. Of course we only see what the media provide in the news or what ever. But what i and most people here see, is a man that seems to want to be President, not for you average americans, but because he just wants the power that comes with it.

The general opinion here in Europe is that he seems crazy enough to starte World war 3 just to make a point. And we all fear what will happen If he is President next year.

Even If Europe is a Independent part of the World, we are depending on the US economy and our World changes with whatever happens in the us. So i sincerly hope he is not as crazy or on a powertrip as he appears in the news. Because he seems more interested in making enemies rater than friends. And seeing that russia and the middeleast and northkorea already has crazy presidents im not sure the World needs one more.

Im no trying to piss anybody of with this. I myself are reluctant to give my support to one or the other because im Aware that i dont have all the facts. But this is how most of us europeans see trump.
Hs1973
Hs1973
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by alowerlevel Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:02 pm

thatfnthing wrote:Technically, yes.  But does politics really need to be injected into everything?  If you're posting political stuff, you're either A) looking for people to agree with you and validate your viewpoint, or B) looking for a fight.

Since it's a given that not everyone will share your political views, you are effectively guaranteeing that you will piss someone off, whether you intended to or not.  It will polarize discussions and people who used to have a common interest will now hold something against each other.  Seen it many times before.  It drives people apart instead of bringing them together.  And then there's Godwin's Law, which happens quicker with politics than any other topic.

There are already a million other places on the web to talk about politics, whatever your particular flavor.  There aren't that many places to talk about G3's.

I understand what your saying, and I have seen it happen on other sites.  But at the same time I was brought up with the saying "if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all",  like if it was a thread about Hillary I would have just skipped it over completely as I know it would get me riled up.  But at the same time if something I say pisses someone off because they dont agree with my views (whether its about cars, aliens, politics, money, bigfoot, etc) how is that my problem?

Anyways Ill try not to stir the pot anymore  Beer
alowerlevel
alowerlevel
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:36 pm

ant7377 wrote:Paul, i agree and endorse your post!

My Name is Limey SE aka Anthony and I endorse / and approve that Message Paul
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Thank you Anthony's (Plural- LOL)

I really enjoy everyone on this forum, it's an awesome place with folks that share a common passion for these cars and a very tight knit bunch.  If I've offended anyone, sorry.  I hope this will make up for it....

http://36.media.tumblr.com/3fb5d3cc538fcf167751d773a4858750/tumblr_o3zj1psklO1tbj5qgo1_1280.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/ed881dbbd3f7195c5562ecc703f56b08/tumblr_o3zj0zHJDp1tbj5qgo1_1280.jpg

Also @ Hs1973- They said the same thing about Reagan...and the world was a safer place with him...then came Bush 1. Rolling Eyes
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hs1973 Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Yeah Bush was not good for the World either. But i guess we Shall see what happens in the future. Im going to concentrate on my car. It brings me more joy than politics, im generally not a fan of things that disturbes the peace. And our cars are a subject we all can talk about with joy.
Hs1973
Hs1973
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by 73ss Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:15 pm

All,

I truly apologize to everyone one here. I look at the forum here once a day or so and it has seemed quiet lately. Most everyone still has their baby put away for the winter, not much to talk about, getting itchy to get the car out. I should have picked another outlet. I did not mean to cause hate & discontent.

Limey: Thank you for pointing out the "OFF TOPIC" In my defense I read through quite a few of the Off Topic posts. Most of it is automotive related but we do have some posts in there about on screen heros, music, Led Zep, Rush, some WW2 stuff, even a gas fireplace. I felt it would be safe to post but clearly it wasn't. Please, by all means take down the post. I can't

My sole intention (Well 98% of it) Was to point out how F'ed up the media is. I clearly chose the wrong example in Donald trump. Example, 20K tickets were given out for the rally. 7K people showed up. Why? people didn't want to get caught up in the madness that was on every TV this past Friday. thank you media. I almost stayed home myself. How about the nations police force? There are more than a few bad apples that do not deserve the badge but the media and a certain administration has all but declared war on them, To the point the police do not want to become the next viral video star. We've had 2 high profile cases in Cleveland with the police. I'm willing to say most of you do not know that the 2 people that ended up with over 100 rounds in them led police on a 20 mile chase, Then used the car to try and hit the cops. Now after Cleveland has spent millions they are looking to increase taxes again. Thank you media.

Truth be told, I didn't even vote for Trump this past Tues. I voted Kasich. I'm very thankful for my job & everything I have & Ohio has treated me about as good as its gonna get. Ohio does love their Gov. At least the media got that right, but after about 10 mins of his ramblings about jobs & economy I'm ready for a nap.

If I'm allowed to say without causing hate, I think behind Trump's big loud mouth, big ego, big money, big plane and smokin hot wife, I do think that if you pull all that away he really does love his country and has nothing but the best intentions. he's all about winning and if he can make America win again and Americans can win as well, why not. Sure people are gonna get pissed along the way. It's been that way since the country started.

Anyway, If you all want to kick me off thats fine. Lesson learned, Shoulda known better. I have NOT donated and I see I pissed off some donating members. It doesn't look like any of my future posts, if I even post anything, will be read anyhow as they will be ignored.
73ss
73ss
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:08 pm

I don't think anyone wants you kicked off dude. People have left but I don't recall anyone ever being booted and lots of us have posted way worse stuff Wink
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:38 pm

I don't think anyone wants anyone "kicked off " It's still a free country ! Smile Politics usually don't mix well on car forums, even though everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm on two other forums that forbid politics, and those folks like it that way........end of rant !!

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:52 pm

73ss wrote:All,Anyway, If you all want to kick me off thats fine. Lesson learned, Shoulda known better.

In the Words of one of my Favorite Country Singers Shut up and drive LOL Your not going anywhere Buddy
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down