G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1973 Century rocker moldings

2 posters

Go down

1973 Century rocker moldings Empty 1973 Century rocker moldings

Post by 1973GS Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:00 am

I need the rocker moldings for a 1973 Century. They are they ones that go on the rockers between the wheels, not the ones that go on the quarter, door, and fender. Thanks
1973GS
1973GS
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

1973 Century rocker moldings Empty Re: 1973 Century rocker moldings

Post by Mcarlo77 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:46 am

I can at least get you a nice passenger side one. Nearly brought it home with me a couple wks ago from the salvage yard...but, didn't think there was much of a chance there would be any interest. Looked real nice compared to the Chevy moldings I try to find and was easy to remove as the car was set on top of another. Driver side was missing, though.

There are two other '73 cars out there that I can check out next week if you'd like.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973GS Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:02 pm

Mcarlo77 wrote:I can at least get you a nice passenger side one.  Nearly brought it home with me a couple wks ago from the salvage yard...but, didn't think there was much of a chance there would be any interest.  Looked real nice compared to the Chevy moldings I try to find and was easy to remove as the car was set on top of another.  Driver side was missing, though.

There are two other '73 cars out there that I can check out next week if you'd like.
That would be great! I'm in no hurry, I would like both, but will take one if that's all you can find. Let me know how much and shipping to Ohio. Thanks, Jeff
1973GS
1973GS
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down