G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend

5 posters

Go down

Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend Empty Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend

Post by impalamonte Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 am

As you can imagine at a show this size...all the usual suspects were there....BUT THESE ARE THE ONLY THAT I TOOK PICTURES OF:

Baldwin Motion Chevelle

Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend 20171110

Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend 20171111

Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend 20171116

Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend 20171113

Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend 20171114

Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend 20171115
impalamonte
impalamonte
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend Empty Re: Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend

Post by ant7377 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:33 am

I know the guy with the Buick. Loves those 73 GS'. I think he's a member here.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend Empty Re: Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend

Post by Keith Seymore Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:59 pm

impalamonte wrote:As you can imagine at a show this size...all the usual suspects were there....BUT THESE ARE THE ONLY THAT I TOOK PICTURES OF:

lol

I can relate. I went to the Pure Stock drags in Stanton and the only pics I took were of a couple squarebody pickups in the parking lot.

K
Keith Seymore
Keith Seymore
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:31 pm

I have a square body truck.  I have seen pictures of the Chevelle but that GS is now one of my favorite cars.  My cousin had a Grand Am back when they where new.  Also a fav.

Spied at the Muslce car and Vette Nationals in Chicago this past weekend Img_2210
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by patman Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:57 pm

That GS makes my pants get tighter in the front! What a Face

patman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down