G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passenger side seat belt buckle - swivel buckets

2 posters

Go down

Passenger side seat belt buckle - swivel buckets Empty Passenger side seat belt buckle - swivel buckets

Post by Silverblack73ss Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:24 am

i am looking for the passenger side seat belt buckle from a swivel bucket seat car. would prefer in black, but wont necessarily rule out any other colors. If anyone has one that they are willing to part with, i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Silverblack73ss
Silverblack73ss
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Passenger side seat belt buckle - swivel buckets Empty Re: Passenger side seat belt buckle - swivel buckets

Post by Mcarlo77 Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Again...as was the case with lagunaman's request earlier today for a driver side belt...may I ask exactly what it is you need?

When you say you need a buckle and then mention you prefer black, are you wanting the entire retractor assembly; complete with the outer plastic covers? Or, are you repairing an existing one and only need the strap w/buckle?
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Passenger side seat belt buckle - swivel buckets Empty Re: Passenger side seat belt buckle - swivel buckets

Post by Silverblack73ss Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:58 pm

The retractor and belt portion is good, i just need the strap with buckle. it has a blue GM logo on to push to disengage and bolts below the console and wrapped in a rigid plastic. I dont need the entire seat belt assembly, just the buckle part.

did that make sense? otherwise i could get pictures i think.
Silverblack73ss
Silverblack73ss
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Oh, okay...you're needing the inner receiver belt.  Understandable, as the rigid plastic on the '73's is almost always brittle, cracked/broken and distorted from age; especially, at the base where it covers the mtg bolt.

If you're not concerned with it being absolutely "correct", you can use those supplied on '74-'77, too.  Only difference is GM used a more flexible plastic sheath; although they didn't hold up a whole lot better (usually split at the top).  I do have a couple of the '74-'77 style...but, they are split as described.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down