G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted - 73 Chevelle back seat side window interior plastic

2 posters

Go down

Wanted - 73 Chevelle back seat side window interior plastic Empty Wanted - 73 Chevelle back seat side window interior plastic

Post by kyle1979 Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Good evening!
I'm looking for the interior plastic pieces that fit around the back seat side windows (both sides) for our 73 coupe. We'll consider any colors/conditions.
Thanks!
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Wanted - 73 Chevelle back seat side window interior plastic Empty Re: Wanted - 73 Chevelle back seat side window interior plastic

Post by kyle1979 Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:21 pm

I also need the exterior triangular chrome pieces for those side back glasses. I'll consider any condition. Thank you!
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Wanted - 73 Chevelle back seat side window interior plastic Empty Re: Wanted - 73 Chevelle back seat side window interior plastic

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:11 am

You looking for the stainless trims that surround the window...or, the corner connecting pcs used with those aftermarket trims?
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by kyle1979 Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:26 am

Good morning! Ideally we'd like the stainless trim that surround the window, but if all we can find are the corner connecting pieces we will make due with that.
Thanks!
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:38 pm

I've got a pair of corner connectors.

I also have a good passenger side stainless molding and lower half of the driver side. The upper half of the driver side has some damage to the upper corner (see attached pic).

Wanted - 73 Chevelle back seat side window interior plastic 73chev10
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by kyle1979 Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:48 pm

PM sent
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kyle1979 Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Thank you all! I'm not set on both my interior and exterior trim that goes around those triangle side windows!
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down