G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED to buy or trade - Nice Original or Restored Big Block 73 or 74 Chevelle, 77 Can Am, or 73-75 H/0

Go down

WANTED to buy or trade - Nice Original or Restored Big Block 73 or 74 Chevelle, 77 Can Am, or 73-75 H/0 Empty WANTED to buy or trade - Nice Original or Restored Big Block 73 or 74 Chevelle, 77 Can Am, or 73-75 H/0

Post by kyle1979 Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:57 pm

Good evening, friends,
We are preparing to shuffle some vehicles around, and I'm now on the search for a nice original or restored 73 or 74 Chevelle (Malibu, SS, Laguna, or S-3).  We are open to any color exterior/interior as well as will consider any options.  We are ideally looking for an original 73 or 74 454 vehicle. We have expanded our search to also include a 77 Can Am or an 73-77 Hurst Olds.

We would consider a nice original or restored small block 73 SS or a 74-76 Laguna S-3, but may be more limited in colors we would consider.

I have both my 73 GMC Sprint SP 454 with 40k miles and my restored 79 El Camino SS 4-speed registered for sale at the upcoming Mecum auction in Kansas City at the beginning of December.  If either of those don't sell, then I would be willing to trade.

Please send me a PM if you are intersted in selling any of your collection.  I would be a cash buyer, or have a white 84 Monte Carlo SS with 60k miles that I would also consider trading if anyone were interested.  

Thanks for reading and considering, and I look forward to hearing from anybody who may have an interest in parting with anything they have.  Please PM me with any thoughts.
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

WANTED to buy or trade - Nice Original or Restored Big Block 73 or 74 Chevelle, 77 Can Am, or 73-75 H/0 Empty Re: WANTED to buy or trade - Nice Original or Restored Big Block 73 or 74 Chevelle, 77 Can Am, or 73-75 H/0

Post by kyle1979 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:40 pm

If the vehicles don't sell at the KC Mecum Auction this week, we are willing to trade any of them...

We are expecting our third child this upcoming spring, so we need to move away from so many vehicles that can't accommodate 5 people!

Thanks again,
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down