G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloth interior in a 77 El Camino SS?

3 posters

Go down

Cloth interior in a 77 El Camino SS? Empty Cloth interior in a 77 El Camino SS?

Post by kyle1979 Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:28 pm

Good afternoon, friends - I'm am trying to run down some information on a vehicle. Its a low mileage 77 El Camino SS with a firethorn red cloth bench seat. I have never seen cloth interior in an SS before... has anybody here seen it or know if it was available from the factory?
Thanks!
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Cloth interior in a 77 El Camino SS? Empty Re: Cloth interior in a 77 El Camino SS?

Post by Joe73 Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:03 pm

Go to the gmheritagecenter.com and bring up your vehicle. I has all the factory option and combination packages available. All the info you could ever need.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Cloth interior in a 77 El Camino SS? Empty Re: Cloth interior in a 77 El Camino SS?

Post by 77camino Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:27 pm

I have a copy of the dealer order form with all combinations of model and options. Will look when I get home tonight.
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 77camino Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:23 pm

The original paperwork states that the SS was available with all of the classic options. It also states that the cloth or vinyl notchback bench or the buckets are the seat options.

Cloth interior in a 77 El Camino SS? Dc60ce10
Cloth interior in a 77 El Camino SS? 2aae6110
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by kyle1979 Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:33 pm

Thank you so much! I probably shouldn't second guess it so much, but this is the first one I have seen. I really appreciate it.
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down