G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question on how to vote on cars for the calendar

2 posters

Go down

Question on how to vote on cars for the calendar Empty Question on how to vote on cars for the calendar

Post by yogreasygramma Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:05 am

I see the calendar car choices are up in 5 different posts. Please clarify how we're supposed to vote so we don't make too many mistakes. Are we supposed to pick our favorite 12 pictures for the calendar? What about a 13th car for the cover?

Thanks!

PS: I know it would be a lot more extra work, but it would make it easier for us if the pictures of the car were posted along with the choices.
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Question on how to vote on cars for the calendar Empty Re: Question on how to vote on cars for the calendar

Post by Limey SE Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:31 pm

The cover is gonna be no argument it Wil be taken care of so just vote on the your fav 12 cars and the percentage is what i will go by remember to go through all the pics in the post to see which ones you like then come back to the corresponding order and vote for your favorite and

VOTING WILL START TOMORROW MORNING, when I unlock the topic it will allow you to vote

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Question on how to vote on cars for the calendar Empty Re: Question on how to vote on cars for the calendar

Post by Limey SE Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:33 pm

yogreasygramma wrote:
Thanks! PS: I know it would be a lot more extra work, but it would make it easier for us if the pictures of the car were posted along with the choices.

the cars are in THE SAME ORDER AS IN THE TOPIC CALENDAR SUBMISSIONS I WROTE THEM DOWN IN ORDER AS THEY WERE POSTED IF THAT HELPS IF NOT I CAN PUT A NUMBER AFTER THE PICS

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down