G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chevelle/El Camino/Monte Carlo RH lap duct assembly

2 posters

Go down

Chevelle/El Camino/Monte Carlo RH lap duct assembly Empty Chevelle/El Camino/Monte Carlo RH lap duct assembly

Post by relic7680 Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:23 pm

Looking for a a right side lap duct section that runs under the dash for my '76 GMC Sprint. I know this is a commonly broken piece. Please see pics....and thanks in advance.Chevelle/El Camino/Monte Carlo RH lap duct assembly Img_6211
Chevelle/El Camino/Monte Carlo RH lap duct assembly Img_6210
relic7680
relic7680
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Chevelle/El Camino/Monte Carlo RH lap duct assembly Empty Re: Chevelle/El Camino/Monte Carlo RH lap duct assembly

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:52 pm

I have a light blue one you might be interested in. Only one mtg tab was broken (the one to the right of the large opening in your second pic)...but, I super-glued it back in place and reinforced it on the backside by JB Welding a flat washer to it. Chrome vent grill is nice. LMK.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Chevelle/El Camino/Monte Carlo RH lap duct assembly Empty Re: Chevelle/El Camino/Monte Carlo RH lap duct assembly

Post by relic7680 Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:20 am

I don't think I've seen one that doesn't have that tab broken, unfortunately. I passed on a black one the other day in a '74 EC...although it had additional problems. There's an old private yard up the road here that I may be able to get into, so I'm going to give that a shot.
relic7680
relic7680
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down