G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can-Am B.A.T.

4 posters

Go down

Can-Am B.A.T. Empty Can-Am B.A.T.

Post by Hawk03 Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:04 pm

There is another Cam-Am on Bring A Trailer. Current bid is $24k with four days left. If the trend of prices increasing and how crazy the bids are on BAT, this one should go for more than the last one that was posted on there ($59k below).

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1977-pontiac-can-am-lemans/

g3chevy / Mr Pontiac wrote:
mlewisariz wrote:Just a note to those interested, there is a low mileage Can Am up on Bring A Trailer at no reserve. Very nice survivor.

Just followed up on this BAT auction. This Can Am sold for $59k!

Can-Am B.A.T. Can_am10
Hawk03
Hawk03
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Can-Am B.A.T. Empty Re: Can-Am B.A.T.

Post by REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:44 am

Wow! Super nice car. The auctions on TV have been bringing incredible prices for anything remotely nice lately. My wife was in the garage yesterday after we watched some of the Barrett Jackson show and was asking me questions about my truck and Camaro. I told her to go back inside. I can’t wait for G3chevy/Pontiac/Olds gets his Can Am done. It will be a master piece.
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 19

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:21 am

Yeah, all these auctions are getting me pumped up. Just ordered the skyroof weatherstrip seals for it last week. Almost done with the metal work on the Hurst so the Can Am is next!
Can-Am B.A.T. 20220110
Can-Am B.A.T. 20220112
Can-Am B.A.T. 20220113
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Hawk03 and fasrnur like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:05 pm

Wow! Looks like it sold for $46k!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1977-pontiac-can-am-lemans/
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:46 am

Although the price may sound a little high, it's about time these special models start getting some attention. We, as owners of the 73-77 A bodies, have long known that these cars just might be a little better than the earlier A bodies. With prices in just the last couple of weeks seeing between 20 and 50K, that might bring up the value of modded out ones like mine? With all the suspension and brake mods, along with engine and interior done. I wouldn't be afraid to ask $8500 for it and not be upside down on the money I've spent so far. But I have no plans of selling it. I still have a lot of projects to finish, so I can continue to drive the wheels off of it. Can-Am B.A.T. 18246814
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum