G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to say a few things. (Don't worry, they're nice things!)

+2
BlackChevelleSS
Limey SE
6 posters

Go down

I would like to say a few things. (Don't worry, they're nice things!) Empty I would like to say a few things. (Don't worry, they're nice things!)

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 am

Thought it over, and I overreacted a bit(as far as saying I was going to leave). However, I am still angry about about a few of the comments made be a certain member, but I feel now that those comments do not warrant me leaving. This is the best forum I have ever been on, and I would surly miss it. I think there were some misunderstanding, perhaps, in some of my post...it's not that I don't like a big pair/very attractive female Twisted Evil...but(as far as a girlfriend/personal friend goes) I prefer brains over beauty(to an extent). I do very much enjoy the pics being posted, I might add Very Happy Also, it was wrong of me to call you a bunch of "pigs". However, I did not seriously mean it, nor did I point it toward anyone in particular. So, I apologize for that if I offended anyone. So, if you all don't mind, I would like to stick around.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

I would like to say a few things. (Don't worry, they're nice things!) Empty Re: I would like to say a few things. (Don't worry, they're nice things!)

Post by Limey SE Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:23 pm

there you go KYLE thats parts of growing up I guess gotta learn to have thicker skin I learned that at a very very early age .................so how about you guys kiss and make up and have beer or something..................

JUST DONT BURY THE HATCHET ............ THAT BLODDY MESS I AINT CLEANING UP AFTER

Last edited by Limey on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

I would like to say a few things. (Don't worry, they're nice things!) Empty Re: I would like to say a few things. (Don't worry, they're nice things!)

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:27 pm

well its nice to have you back. No hard feelings.

I would like to say a few things. (Don't worry, they're nice things!) SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:09 pm

The only trouble with those kind of pictures is they could give an old man like me a heart attack. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Razz Razz Razz

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:06 am

So can we flame you now or later? LMAO

Glad you decided to stick around. It takes a man to admit he made a mistake. So even though you may have taken things the wrong way, It's good to see that we can all move on past the B.S. & keep this a laid back forum with kick A$$ Moderator(s?) that will let us duke it out without locking every argumentative thread that pops up (not gonna point fingers at other forums, LOL).
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:41 am

Good job Kyle.
Life is way too short to get wound up over nothing.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down