G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugliese's Speed Shop - 1977 Pontiac Grand Lemans

2 posters

Go down

Pugliese's Speed Shop - 1977 Pontiac Grand Lemans Empty Pugliese's Speed Shop - 1977 Pontiac Grand Lemans

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:18 am

Ya'll check out Pugliese's Speed Shops channel on YouTube and give him a sub. He's been working on a 1977 Pontiac Grand Lemans in previous episodes and was looking for parts to fix this ole gal up a bit. I sent him some of the parts he needed to get him started. So he should have more videos coming out soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/571670432973633/permalink/2429747033832621/

Pugliese's Speed Shop - 1977 Pontiac Grand Lemans Puglie10
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Limey SE and TW Monte like this post

Back to top Go down

Pugliese's Speed Shop - 1977 Pontiac Grand Lemans Empty Re: Pugliese's Speed Shop - 1977 Pontiac Grand Lemans

Post by REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:05 pm

My friend is once again saving the world. It’s mesmerizing to sit on the sidelines and witness your incredible ability to bring others their dreams. Sometimes I genuinely believe that without you, there could be no us. I would like to quote the great Muhammad Ali from your perspective: “Me-We”. Thanks g3.
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Pugliese's Speed Shop - 1977 Pontiac Grand Lemans Empty Re: Pugliese's Speed Shop - 1977 Pontiac Grand Lemans

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:46 am

Very kind words from a very generous man. I've been very blessed to be able to be involved in a hobby I truly love with many other like minded folks here on this forum. There is huge wealth of knowledge and experience here that is shared every day by all of us willing to take the time to help others. I try to do my part to give back to this community because its the right thing to do. I just enjoy being in the trenches working with my projects or any one else's projects for that matter. This is how I learn the best. Mr. Revin, you have opened my eyes to the wonderment of high horsepower fun, and for that I will be forever grateful. Now let's keep the posts on this forum coming and share the knowledge we have stuck in our heads, and make sure the next generation keeps these wonderful cars alive and on the road.

g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down