G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1975 Chevrolet Chevy Chevelle Laguna Type S-3 S3 in Blue & Ride on My Car Story with Lou Costabile

3 posters

Go down

1975 Chevrolet Chevy Chevelle Laguna Type S-3 S3 in Blue & Ride on My Car Story with Lou Costabile Empty 1975 Chevrolet Chevy Chevelle Laguna Type S-3 S3 in Blue & Ride on My Car Story with Lou Costabile

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuZUWNWzOq0

g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

1975 Chevrolet Chevy Chevelle Laguna Type S-3 S3 in Blue & Ride on My Car Story with Lou Costabile Empty Re: 1975 Chevrolet Chevy Chevelle Laguna Type S-3 S3 in Blue & Ride on My Car Story with Lou Costabile

Post by REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:20 am

Hey.  The title of your thread was so short that I didn't get the just of what you where saying.  That car looks mysteriously like one of the cars in the g3chevy/olds/pontiac stable.  Is it me or did he not use the support braces under the hood?  I found this obscure video of g3c/o/p in action.  It's a brief glimpse, but it's him none the less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bccBTsbSNM
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

1975 Chevrolet Chevy Chevelle Laguna Type S-3 S3 in Blue & Ride on My Car Story with Lou Costabile Empty Re: 1975 Chevrolet Chevy Chevelle Laguna Type S-3 S3 in Blue & Ride on My Car Story with Lou Costabile

Post by Keith Seymore Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:24 am

REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP wrote:Hey.  The title of your thread was so short that I didn't get the just of what you where saying.  That car looks mysteriously like one of the cars in the g3chevy/olds/pontiac stable.  Is it me or did he not use the support braces under the hood?  I found this obscure video of g3c/o/p in action.  It's a brief glimpse, but it's him none the less.

I haven't had the additional support braces on my car for probably 40 years.

K

1975 Chevrolet Chevy Chevelle Laguna Type S-3 S3 in Blue & Ride on My Car Story with Lou Costabile Attachment
Keith Seymore
Keith Seymore
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:33 am

REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP wrote:Hey.  The title of your thread was so short that I didn't get the just of what you where saying.  That car looks mysteriously like one of the cars in the g3chevy/olds/pontiac stable.  Is it me or did he not use the support braces under the hood?  I found this obscure video of g3c/o/p in action.  It's a brief glimpse, but it's him none the less.

Ha! Now that's how all Laguna's should sound! Yeah, I noticed he didn't have the support braces. He also mentioned that it came from the factory with dual exhaust which we all know is not correct. But it sure was nice and definitely reminded me of mine. Glad to see these old A Body cars finally getting some YouTube love.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:36 am

Keith Seymore wrote:

I haven't had the additional support braces on my car for probably 40 years.

K

1975 Chevrolet Chevy Chevelle Laguna Type S-3 S3 in Blue & Ride on My Car Story with Lou Costabile Attachment

Keith, just want to say that your Chevelle is the cat's meow! It has to be one of the fastest 3rd gen A Bodies out there. Have you noticed any difference since you've removed those support braces?

Bill
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:46 pm

Hey. I see that you don’t run the supports on your car and you have a very high upgrade in power. I installed mine under the hood, but I couldn’t use the supports underneath that go to the frame due to my long tube headers. Do you use those?  BTW, I am cooking ribs right now. If you are ever in the Houston area, come over and I will cook you some food. Of course, g3 has to come as well. One more thing; YouTube took me down a rabbit hole about how the dealerships are supposed to sell the new’75 models. It’s fun to watch.
1975 Chevrolet Chevy Chevelle Laguna Type S-3 S3 in Blue & Ride on My Car Story with Lou Costabile C3128110
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:57 pm

Heck yeah! Ribs!
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down