G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real 75 Hurst Olds

3 posters

Go down

Real 75 Hurst Olds Empty Real 75 Hurst Olds

Post by impalamonte Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:26 am

If lifelong Arizona car....has to be mostly solid. Potentially even in dry areas the T-TOPS could have posed enough of a problem for floor boards over the course of almost 50 years.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/d/phoenix-hurst-olds/7581332883.html
impalamonte
impalamonte
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Real 75 Hurst Olds Empty Re: Real 75 Hurst Olds

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:06 am

Having spent time in Phoenix and roaming around Desert Valley Auto JY over the years, it's a pretty good bet the interior is baked judging by the paint damage from sitting out in the sun.  If so, we all know how difficult it can be to find all the plastic and good dash.  And, those unique interior sail panels have to be near impossible to find in good condition.  Just know what you're getting into.  Cool car, though! BTW...I spotted this Cutlass at the DVAP yard in Phoenix a few years ago...so, it's no guarantee they are rust-free coming from AZ. Notice the exposed shoulder strap retractor...LOL

Real 75 Hurst Olds Imag0310

Last edited by Mcarlo77 on Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:04 pm

This one has come up on Hemmings recently as well. Great foundation for a restoration, but the price seems a little high. I paid $1500 for mine back in 2020 and drove it onto the trailer. But mine had considerably more rust than this one. I'd thinking a fair price would be somewhere between $5k-$7k. Hope this one from AZ gets scooped up soon. It deserves to be back on the road.

Real 75 Hurst Olds 20200310
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down