G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation's Need some user names for last two Please

2 posters

Go down

Donation's Need some user names for last two Please Empty Donation's Need some user names for last two Please

Post by Limey SE Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:57 pm

When and if You as a Member send a donation Please Alert Myself or BlackchevelleSS as its not checked on a regular basis till someone tells us they donated
THIS BY NO MEANS IS A SOLICITATION FOR THEM EITHER
Its just a heads up when sending them to Site please Include your User name from here, Email and shipping address IF YOU WANT A DECAL and which style you want please and thank you That is All Thanks Admin

Last edited by Limey SE on Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

76Chevelle2Tone likes this post

Back to top Go down

Donation's Need some user names for last two Please Empty Re: Donation's Need some user names for last two Please

Post by REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:40 pm

Hey Limey, are you soliciting donations today? I am interested. Just let us know how and what it takes to get all those stars by our name.
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Donation's Need some user names for last two Please Empty Re: Donation's Need some user names for last two Please

Post by Limey SE Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:06 pm

REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP wrote:Hey Limey, are you soliciting donations today?  I am interested. Just let us know how and what it takes to get all those stars by our name.

NO NO I as not meaning to do that its just the last few donations didn't include that Information and had to track them down so just trying to make it easier for y'all

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:07 pm

And stars Equal Posts Start posting more and you get more stars LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

76Chevelle2Tone likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:26 am

We have Two Members who donated BUT didnt include User name If you have donated in the Last few Months Please PM me so I can verify and ad your User Name Staggerlee You have been added

Kerry <---- Still need the user name  
Wade <---- Still need the user name
are the first names DO NOT PUT HERE Pm me please

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down