G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Fun

4 posters

Go down

Project Fun Empty Project Fun

Post by Redsway76 Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Well needless to say the just getting by has gotten old with me and my 76 malibu... so the process has begun of a long slow restoration. today i removed all the carpet sound deading material and removed the backseat. Lots and lots of rust i can see both rear tires from inside the car. all floor panels ( ithought ahh il just patch those holes) wrong patching aint gonna work on these floors there way gone. soo just figured id update everyone i will have pics of the process up as i go to show before and afters but like i said it could be a long process. any input or ideas ar always welcome. have thought about going for strictly a race vehicle but pretty sure its gonna stay streetable. I have a long road ahead of me.
Redsway76
Redsway76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Project Fun Empty Re: Project Fun

Post by cromags76 BANNED Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:09 pm

haha nice i just started resto on my 77 malibu i already have the frame painted and put back under the car, just need to get an engine and clean up the body

cromags76 BANNED
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:18 pm

So you decided not to sell your 76? Sweet! Post some pics with those GN wheels on. I bet a few newbs around here would appreciate that look. Right now we got a Vette wheel trend going on, lol.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Redsway76 Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 am

well wifey wants to go back to jeeps and this thing is way rusty willing to sell for $700 OBO MInus engine and trans make some offers before i change my mind again Sad i want fgo back to my jeeps to though please move to for sale or i will repost in for sale section in the afternoon
Redsway76
Redsway76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 am

Rago wrote:So you decided not to sell your 76? Sweet! Post some pics with those GN wheels on. I bet a few newbs around here would appreciate that look. Right now we got a Vette wheel trend going on, lol.

Speaking of Vette wheels, i clear coated 2 of them yesterday (62 degrees YAY) and they look like donkey s$%t. Used Duplicolor clear gloss wheel paint. Knocked the shine off, and made the surface pebbly looking. Followed the directions exactly. $%^&, ^*&*(, #$%@

Gonna re-strip and re-polish them today.

Any ideas?
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down