G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Home Displays Shooting Victim On Motorcycle For Wake

+2
coreys73chevelle
Limey SE
6 posters

Go down

Funeral Home Displays Shooting Victim On Motorcycle For Wake Empty Funeral Home Displays Shooting Victim On Motorcycle For Wake

Post by Limey SE Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Creepy!

http://jalopnik.com/5526411/funeral-...cycle-for-wake

Rather than display a Puerto Rican shooting victim's body in a boring casket for the wake, morticians at one San Juan funeral home presented the corpse on the man's Honda motorcycle.

Just because David Morales Colón is dead doesn't mean he can't also be stylish. According to Primera Hora, the 22-year-old Puerto Rican man was murdered in his San Juan neighborhood last Thursday. As a tribute to the young man, the Marin Funeral Home treated the body and then dressed him up in his typical riding outfit complete with helmet on top of the Honda CBR600 F4 the man's uncle had given to him.

As you can see in the video below, the mortician positioned the body as if he were riding his bike all the way to heaven, though it appears to be little solace to the crying friends and family in attendance.

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Funeral Home Displays Shooting Victim On Motorcycle For Wake Empty Re: Funeral Home Displays Shooting Victim On Motorcycle For Wake

Post by coreys73chevelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:32 pm

zoom, zoom, zoom
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Funeral Home Displays Shooting Victim On Motorcycle For Wake Empty Re: Funeral Home Displays Shooting Victim On Motorcycle For Wake

Post by badbiscayne66 Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:11 pm

I DELIVER TOMBSTONES ....YOU SHOULD SEE STUFF PEOPLE HAVE PUT ON THEM confused
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:51 pm

LMFAO!!!!! Ghost ride the whip homie!

My Grandpa Rago always said he wanted to die while on top of a hot blonde while an elephant steps on his A$$. Shocked Laughing

I want a pair of dark black framed glasses, a home rolled cig in my mouth, a beer in my hand, & a big smile when I'm buried! Maybe the casket can say "Party Animal."
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

badbiscayne66 wrote:I DELIVER TOMBSTONES ....YOU SHOULD SEE STUFF PEOPLE HAVE PUT ON THEM confused
Maybe you delivered mine to Allendale. I put the wrong date on it, but its cast in stone now. It was only off one day. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:16 pm

this is as bad as the one funeral that they had the guy in the corner of the room like he's hanging out or the other guy that was put in his car like he was going out for another cruise.
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down