G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday G3GM.....2 years and going strong!

+3
The Dude
74MonteCarlo
BlackChevelleSS
7 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday G3GM.....2 years and going strong! Empty Happy Birthday G3GM.....2 years and going strong!

Post by BlackChevelleSS Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 am

Hey guys and girls. Today July 13th is G3GM's 2nd birthday. I cant believe its already been 2 years and we have been through so much. I couldnt have done it without all of the members who have contributed and donated to help support the best G3 site on the net!

Way to go everyone!

Last edited by BlackChevelleSS on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Happy Birthday G3GM.....2 years and going strong! SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday G3GM.....2 years and going strong! Empty Re: Happy Birthday G3GM.....2 years and going strong!

Post by 74MonteCarlo Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 am

Thumbs up

Today, 7/13, is also 3 years I have had my Monte Carlo

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday G3GM.....2 years and going strong! Empty Re: Happy Birthday G3GM.....2 years and going strong!

Post by The Dude Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:52 am

Woot Woot! Smoking

2 years & still going strong! Now that we are established (and listed in PHR magazine a couple of times) it's time to start organizing. Maybe a Midwest gathering in the next year?

I'd like to thank Dan for continuing to keep this site going even without owning a G3 (maybe you will again soon?) & I'd like to thank everyone for their input, ideas, solutions, & abundance of great cars.

Here's to the best site on the net dedicated to the coolest generation of A/G Bodies! Beer
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Happy Birthday G3GM.....2 years and going strong! 103732321.BAwwlZeJ.bubbrubb
WOOO WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 years, congrats and thanks!
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:28 am

damn today is my bday too what a trip.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:44 am

Rago wrote:2 years & still going strong! Now that we are established (and listed in PHR magazine a couple of times) it's time to start organizing. Maybe a Midwest gathering in the next year?

Sounds like a plan.... Course, ya'll are welcome to join us in Chicagoland on July 24 THIS year, too Wink.

Time sure flies, doesn't it? Happy (belated) Birthday G3!!! Smile

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The tide's gonna turn & it's all gonna roll your way" ... Dolly Parton ... '9 to 5'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by yogreasygramma Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 am

Rago wrote:

Here's to the best site on the net dedicated to the coolest generation of A/G Bodies! Beer

You got that right!!

Happy Birthday G3GM and TWbouska too!
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down