G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clasic Industires buys the paddock's stuff and right's to it

+2
IndyG3
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
6 posters

Go down

Clasic Industires buys the paddock's stuff and right's to it  Empty Clasic Industires buys the paddock's stuff and right's to it

Post by Limey SE Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:45 am

Classic Industries buys The Paddock’s Intellectual Property, Trademarks and Inventory.

General Marketing Capital (GMCI) the parent company behind aftermarket industry giants Classic Industries and OER Parts Groups (Original Equipment Reproduction) has recently completed their purchase of the The Paddock’s intellectual property.
Paddock Parts Warehouse Knightsville, IN

The Paddock (www.paddockparts.com) was an online and mail order parts distributor that had been supplying restoration parts and accessories since for Mustang, Camaro, Dodge Charger, Chevelle, MOPAR, Challenger, Furd trucks, and Chevrolet truck since 1965. The company, which was located near Knightsville, Indian, floundered recently and closed its doors for good on April 30, 2010.

rest of story here ====>> http://motorcitymusclecars.com/2010/10/01/classic-industries-buys-the-paddocks-intellectual-property-trademarks-and-inventory/

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Clasic Industires buys the paddock's stuff and right's to it  Empty Re: Clasic Industires buys the paddock's stuff and right's to it

Post by The Dude Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 am

Sweet! The Paddock was kind of expensive, but they had some parts that couldn't be found anywhere else specific to our cars.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Clasic Industires buys the paddock's stuff and right's to it  Empty Re: Clasic Industires buys the paddock's stuff and right's to it

Post by Limey SE Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:26 am

I know right I am glad someone stepped up and dint let all the stuff go by the way side

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:22 pm

makes me happy...classic is only about 20 minutes away from me driving
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:05 pm

This is good news. I'm still waiting for companies to start popping out enough parts to build a car from the ground up. Can you say a Dynacorn '74 Chevelle body? Cool
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:28 pm

http://usbody.com/ - fiberglass body........ Too bad no one makes a steel replacement, but ours aren't as popular as a 69 Camaro.

All of the suspension components are out there too as well as most interior pieces. Just need someone to start building custom chassis for us now. Smile
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:34 pm

goodmark is starting to !!!! Well at least for the 76 -77 Cutlass they make rear quarters now

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:58 pm

i heard dynacorn was garbage
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by 74chick Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:52 pm

FYI: Classic and OPG are owned by brothers. So, there is a good chance of seeing the A-Body parts at OPG and not Classic. But, I can ask. I know a few in the doors of both. Twisted Evil

As for the dynocorn parts, they had fit and finish probloms on the frist run of f-bodys. From what I hear they have cleaned a lot of that up now. Now if they would just add a '66 mustang hard top body to there line. For my Mom. Her Dad bought her the car new.
74chick
74chick
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down