G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the way dodge coulda shoulda built it

+6
Roadcaptain S3
ant7377
orange Juiced
74MonteCarlo
The Dude
Limey SE
10 posters

Go down

the way dodge coulda shoulda built  it  Empty the way dodge coulda shoulda built it

Post by Limey SE Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:38 am

This was at SEMA in Vegas it was built for the CULT energy drink company

the way dodge coulda shoulda built  it  Cult-dodge-challenger-srt8the way dodge coulda shoulda built  it  Cult-dodge-challenger-srt8-2the way dodge coulda shoulda built  it  Cult-dodge-challenger-srt8-4
the way dodge coulda shoulda built  it  Cult-dodge-challenger-srt8-3
the way dodge coulda shoulda built  it  Cult-dodge-challenger-srt8-5

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

the way dodge coulda shoulda built  it  Empty Re: the way dodge coulda shoulda built it

Post by The Dude Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:29 am

Nice. You don't even notice the body mods until you start to look closely. For some reason it still doesn't make me want to drink the red kool-aid looking drink named "Cult".

I guess they "Cuda" built it that way. Laughing
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

the way dodge coulda shoulda built  it  Empty Re: the way dodge coulda shoulda built it

Post by 74MonteCarlo Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:48 am

I wish Plymouth was still around, they probably would have brought back the Cuda

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 pm

bad a$$ mofo, this and the trans are sick. I'm kinda over both cars, to many in my town that are bone stock.
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:33 pm

I like the wide body looks nice .The poser flat paint job and the roots blower that probably is also fake can go.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:10 pm

the way dodge coulda shoulda built  it  Images%3Fq%3Dplymouth%2Bcuda%2Bconcept%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom

http://www.waymotor.com/img/1810-Plymouth-Cuda-Concept-Car.jpg
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:06 pm

i dont know why the american car companies cant design a good rear end on any of this garbage
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicruiser Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Sounds Freaking AMAZING!!!!

Malicruiser
Malicruiser
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by kojak Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:21 pm

billy-ray wrote:i dont know why the american car companies cant design a good rear end on any of this garbage
x2 man
kojak
kojak
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:46 pm

I don't know if I dislike the murdered out flat black look or the cheese-tastic blower more...
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down