G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW I GONNA BE SO THANKFULL THIS YEAR AT THANKSGIVING FOR SURE

+5
coreys73chevelle
Limey SE
BlackChevelleSS
Mcarlo77
JB2wheeler
9 posters

Go down

WOW I GONNA BE SO THANKFULL THIS YEAR AT THANKSGIVING FOR SURE  Empty WOW I GONNA BE SO THANKFULL THIS YEAR AT THANKSGIVING FOR SURE

Post by Limey SE Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:07 pm

AT 1PM THIS AFTERNOON the Weather service issue a tornado warning @ 3:15 this goes through my Moms backyard as she runs to the basement screaming at me on the phone ................ WOW I AM SO Grateful SHE IS OK No damage to the house but each house on either side of her had massive damage It was like there was a energy around her house protecting it LIKE MY DAD WHO just passed back in August, May sound corny to y'all but not a shingle came off my parents house and the two on either side have to have new roofs siding and garages rebuilt, WOW Give your loved ones a kiss and say you love them extra this T-DAY

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

WOW I GONNA BE SO THANKFULL THIS YEAR AT THANKSGIVING FOR SURE  Empty Re: WOW I GONNA BE SO THANKFULL THIS YEAR AT THANKSGIVING FOR SURE

Post by JB2wheeler Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Someone must have been watching over your mom, I'm glad she is all right. Sorry about you losing your father. My dad passed almost 30 years ago and I still remember the last time I saw him alive just like it was yesterday. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

WOW I GONNA BE SO THANKFULL THIS YEAR AT THANKSGIVING FOR SURE  Empty Re: WOW I GONNA BE SO THANKFULL THIS YEAR AT THANKSGIVING FOR SURE

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Geez, Limey...was watching the Weather Channel this evening and was wondering if you had any severe weather near you. Thank goodness your mom and her house were unscathed! We were on the wintry side of this front and got some ice is all.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 pm

they are calling for near blizzard conditions for YOU GUYS UP THERE in northern MINN wednesday for extended

and by thursday here with some intermittent snow showers Just in time for Black friday LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:51 pm

That's what I understand, too. Won't find me camping out in front of Best Buy for those Black Friday deals! LOL!
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:04 pm

wow, glad everyone is ok, but that is cool vid

WOW I GONNA BE SO THANKFULL THIS YEAR AT THANKSGIVING FOR SURE  SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Yea, everything gets documented by film nowadays something happens go to you tube for sure for it will be there

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:24 pm

that is some good footage! Glad shes ok too, and Im sorry to hear about your dad. we are having a blizzaed right now. ill put some pics here in the off topic threads
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:44 am

Glad to hear everyone is OK. I remember the F5 (or however they classify it now) that destroyed the small town of Picher a couple of years ago. Nasty stuff.

Speaking of nasty weather, you guys stop talking about snow. We had 70 degree weather last weekend & I don't want it to go away, lol!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Rago wrote:

Speaking of nasty weather, you guys stop talking about snow. We had 70 degree weather last weekend & I don't want it to go away, lol!

haha man i read this and realized i need to be thankful...I'm out here bitching about it being 70 as a low
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by lars Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:45 pm

wow, bitching about 70, a couple days ago I was hoping for above freezing, and it did, reached 36 :p
lars
lars
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by yogreasygramma Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:31 am

God was definitely watching out for your mom, Limey! I've seen twisters up close and they are not anything you want to screw with! They even sound horrible and deadly.
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down