G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

buy this 40+ car garage get a free house LMAO

3 posters

Go down

buy this 40+ car garage get a free house LMAO Empty buy this 40+ car garage get a free house LMAO

Post by Limey SE Tue May 10, 2011 4:05 pm

6500 SF shop complex complete with office, living quarters, and work space for the serious car collector. Secured tool room with a rollup door, parts and supplies storage room, separate storage bays with rollup doors, outside work stations with skylights, industrial grade amenities with electrical and air fittings throughout the shop. Inside storage can accommodate 2 40' Motor homes bumper to bumper in addition to storage for a car collection of up to 40 cars. There is ample room to land a helicopter in the rear of the garage.

http://jalopnik.com/5798904/40+car-garage-for-sale-house-included/gallery/1

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

buy this 40+ car garage get a free house LMAO Empty Re: buy this 40+ car garage get a free house LMAO

Post by abajc3 Tue May 10, 2011 7:14 pm

i need that!!

abajc3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

buy this 40+ car garage get a free house LMAO Empty Re: buy this 40+ car garage get a free house LMAO

Post by JB2wheeler Tue May 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Now I find this, after spending my income tax refund, LOL. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down