G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commie Caddy

+6
OnTheBottle
abajc3
McCauley5983
pila
Mcarlo77
Limey SE
10 posters

Go down

Commie Caddy Empty Commie Caddy

Post by ant7377 Wed May 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Never thought I would see this,pathetic shame.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2011/may/17/gm-sponsors-and-celebrates-soon-be-released-chi-co/
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Commie Caddy Empty Re: Commie Caddy

Post by Limey SE Wed May 18, 2011 5:31 pm

wow that is unreal and sad .............

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Wed May 18, 2011 6:26 pm

I don't even know what to say about this...

Guess it's okay to overlook (and apparently embrace) China's history of human rights abuse if there is a buck to be made selling to those very people.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Wed May 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Like many countries/societies, the people will eventually prevail and get more human rights. The uprisings in the middle East are testament to that. Just like the Soviet Bloc countries, after many years of commie rule.

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Wed May 18, 2011 9:24 pm

ya but how long will the hard working people here have to suffer before any of these morons realize that you cant put a price on human life and that is exactly whats happening
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Wed May 18, 2011 9:41 pm

What gets me is Cadillac is/was the epitome of capitalism and American culture its what every one wanted to strive too and now you see the Caddy crest on a freakin commie movie. Disgusting. Sell outs. We want to do the right thing -buy American support our country men and you get this crap. It all about money and thats it.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Wed May 18, 2011 9:46 pm

more hondas and toyotas are made in the usa then all the "u.s." car companies combined. thats one reason im glad to know my car was manufactured in missouri
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by abajc3 Thu May 19, 2011 12:47 am

you gotta be kidding me...

i just found out yesterday that 2013 vette is going to be mid-engined, v6 turbocharged "green" car. and now i find out that GM sponsors communists.... i never thought i would say that, but f*ck GM! id rather see them bankrupt than doing this kind of crap.

we had communism here from 45 to 91 and trust me, i know what im talking about when i say that it sucks..

abajc3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Thu May 19, 2011 1:22 pm

I dont think thats true about the Vette,they wont sell any if they try that and they know it.They may be sell outs but they arent stupid.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheBottle Fri May 20, 2011 1:42 pm

ant7377 wrote:I dont think thats true about the Vette,they wont sell any if they try that and they know it.They may be sell outs but they arent stupid.

Don't be to quick to say they aren't stupid. You're talking about a company that stopped production of all their V8 RWD sedans back in 1996. Basically giving Furd total dominance in the police, and commercial marketplace. For more than a decade I'd say 90% of all police vehicles were made and sold by Furd, and 99% of Limousines were Lincoln. When was the last time you saw a stretched Cadillac....no one wants a stretched FWD car.

(Yeah some small cities tried FWD Impala's for police use, but only briefly. Although I did notice since the government got it's hands in GM, I have seen a lot more Taho police cruisers)
OnTheBottle
OnTheBottle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by oldstofty Fri May 20, 2011 3:18 pm

I have noticed the tahoes being used for state boys here in ohio. Gotta love us paying for them to use more gas. The police shoulda went with the G8s for the police car. That would be bad A$$
oldstofty
oldstofty
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri May 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Tahoes, Crown Vics, & Chargers are seen pretty frequent in OK & KS, but in MO I've also seen a Taurus & a couple of Impalas. Oddest one yet... in my hometown there is now a Jeep Wrangler. I'm keeping an eye out for the new Caprices since they are officially on sale for around $30,000. Still a little on the high side when compared to the Charger, but they will be out there soon enough.

http://www.gmfleet.com/police/
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Fri May 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Caprice isnt available to the public. I saw one on Sunday. Looks good too ,too bad.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Fri May 20, 2011 9:13 pm

That price is the fleet price. Next year they will be available to the public and the price will be about $700 more. You can get almost the same car as the Caprice now in the Impala, but you are stuck with that crappy front wheel drive. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sat May 21, 2011 9:02 am

The Caprice is based on the Zeta chassis its RWD .Its the same as a Pontiac G8 but longer, about 4 inches. The new car Chevy will sell will be just like the g8 but trimmed as a Chevy its not exactly the same, they are all RWD the Impala you can buy now is FWD and nothing is the same.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by oldstofty Mon May 23, 2011 9:57 am

the G8s looks are way better than that caprice... that caprice looks like big camry just like the new impalas. Just doesnt do the impala or caprice name any justice
oldstofty
oldstofty
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Mon May 23, 2011 11:16 am

Yeah, I'd rather have a G8, know where I can get a new one? JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by oldstofty Mon May 23, 2011 12:57 pm

A brand new one might be hard to come by lol. Im sure they are some used ones floating around
oldstofty
oldstofty
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Tue May 24, 2011 8:22 am

Heres mine and my 77 Monte

Commie Caddy Pattersoncarshow2010002
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by oldstofty Tue May 24, 2011 9:50 am

jealous... which model is it?
oldstofty
oldstofty
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm

GT .Dont be jealous. Its a nice car but it has its downfalls too one of which is paying for it,I dont like payments at all if it was up to me id have bought a 96 Impala SS and be done with it but the wife wanted a brand new car. Eventually it will be paid for then I can buy some hot rod parts for it .
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down