G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok wires

3 posters

Go down

ok wires  Empty ok wires

Post by Limey SE Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:51 pm

To say none the least wires on Limey are down right spooky, tracked down a starter wire only to find out its not a the starter wire Shocked that fell apart!!! any one else out there with out the motor in engine bay ?? I know there lotso pics from here post them up,Please I need to see what this guy did .... affraid these car's wires are spliced into places I dont get it they should not be there.................Dont care how old the pics I need them and need them to show detailed wires. I have got my diagrams out there and there wires coming out of places that should not have a wire coming out of AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG

This will be our daily driver till winter hits so I need help and fast

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

ok wires  Empty Re: ok wires

Post by orange Juiced Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:16 pm

I still got mine out, let me know exactly what area u need and I'll try to help u out as best as I can.
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:36 pm

everything coming from firewall harness please, boy this is a mess so much for plug and play dammmmmmmmmmmmm

I have the wiring diagrams as well out there and its just all hacked together I cant make out whats what ............Anyone got a spare harness for 76 with dual head lights ??

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:29 am

the harness plug at the firewall is 2 pieces. one goes to the lights the other goes to the engine. i have it boxed and ready to go,just need your addy. Very Happy
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down