G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some fun work.....

2 posters

Go down

some fun work..... Empty some fun work.....

Post by 1973chevelle Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Today i put in new "short" sparkplugs for better headder clearance so i dont burn the boot of my spark plug wires. The old plugs were all black and crapped out. I also put a new rotor and distributor cap on by MSD. i would like to get the whole MSD ignition box but im broke. There was a pinched gas line and i fixed that also. with all of that and my new 600 Edelbroc carburator the motor has a hell of alot better response than it has ever had before. I can't drive it again yet because now i have to figure out whats up with my back brakes, theres no fluid in the rear part of the master cylinder.I havent checked out any of the lines or the wheel cylinders yet, but i will do so tomorrow when i get off of work, i just really hope it will be something cheap and easy to do. getin' my baby ready for a carshow in Herrin Illinois On September 17th, at the city park cheers HOPEFULLY ill get a trophie this year, i havent had one all year, but ive only been to two shows. well everybody, i hope all of you all are having fun working on your cars.
1973chevelle
1973chevelle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

some fun work..... Empty Re: some fun work.....

Post by JB2wheeler Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:46 am

Good luck at the show. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down