G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G3GM MERCHANDISE, GET YOUR T-SHIRT ETC. TODAY

+16
1973montec
Pontichev327
black eyes
Limey SE
maliburacinfreak
77malibu77
HDHugger
lars
badtemper44
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
coreys73chevelle
The Dude
jonny o
JB2wheeler
Hydro King
JasonZ
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

G3GM MERCHANDISE, GET YOUR T-SHIRT ETC. TODAY - Page 2 Empty Re: G3GM MERCHANDISE, GET YOUR T-SHIRT ETC. TODAY

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:20 am

Rago wrote:I'm thinking about coming up with another design for the shirts including some of the cars owned by members here. Maybe a collage or something if I can get enough people's permission.

I'd also like to look into vinyl lettering to go across windshields or smaller ones for quarter windows.

Anyone interested?

im down...and my roommate takes great pictures, i was hoping to get the laguna nose on in time to put my car in the hometown hot rods contest in PHR, but i dont think im gonna make the august 1st dead line...either way it would be cool to have a professional looking shot of the el camino...which youll be more than welcome to use.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

G3GM MERCHANDISE, GET YOUR T-SHIRT ETC. TODAY - Page 2 Empty Re: G3GM MERCHANDISE, GET YOUR T-SHIRT ETC. TODAY

Post by badtemper44 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:30 pm

The mac-ink stuff looks pretty cool! I'd for sure buy one of those if he could crank em out!
badtemper44
badtemper44
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lars Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:11 pm

the vynal lettering sounds like a really good idea, I am frugal and would still probably buy it
lars
lars
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by HDHugger Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:37 pm

How about shirts that say "Stuck In The 70's" with the correct font from back in the day, then the website addy under it. I have been kicking that idea around for a few weeks.

HDHugger
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Rago wrote:I'm thinking about coming up with another design for the shirts including some of the cars owned by members here. Maybe a collage or something if I can get enough people's permission.

I'd also like to look into vinyl lettering to go across windshields or smaller ones for quarter windows.

Anyone interested?

id be intrested in some of those vinyl letterings would look cool on the back window of my el camino
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:44 pm

maliburacinfreak wrote:check with this guy about making shirts. he makes alot of g-body and older A-body shirts, and shirts for other car websites/clubs/etc. i have a few of his shirts and they are very nice! if theres enough interest, he'll draw up any of the cars you want too. his name is Tony, great guy to deal with!

http://mac-ink.com/

Maliburacinfreak

Thanks for the link I spoke with Tony today ( Gotta love that name same as mine LOL )

Anyways he can and will beat Cafe express for the shirts and hoodies I emailed him our logo from top of page he is gonna see if its cost effective to do it exactly or make one similar, But the shirts will be $14 to $15 bucks + sizes a little more of course and heres the deal the Hoodies will only be $26 Bucks beats Cafe Express by $12 bucks for them.

Missouri resident's will have to pay sales tax obviously but the rest of us would just pay shipping + cost of item, He is gonna call me tomorrow and hash out the rest of details.

And to remain not for profit status all costs will go straight to him WE (The site) WILL SEE NONE OF THE COST OF SHIRT, if the main honcho (site owner) here likes the final idea of the shirt design these could be ready before thanksgiving so would make a great gift for someone or your self for that matter, the stickers will prob still be through Cafe Xpress for he cant do one at a time like them.

MORE TO FOLLOW TOMORROW AND THANKS AGAIN FOR THE LINK FREAK !!!

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by maliburacinfreak Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:01 pm

well, that only took a few months! LOL Tony is a great guy and im sure everyone will be pleased with his work.

maliburacinfreak
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:20 pm

I could not find it on here kept taking me to coreys hoodie post when I searched for it ?? and never kept reading the whole post till then LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:00 pm

I bought a sticker for personal use as well, quality is OK but gonna check with another vendor to see if a different design thicker Vinyl can be used

G3GM MERCHANDISE, GET YOUR T-SHIRT ETC. TODAY - Page 2 Parts_18

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:39 am

Ok were is the order form? want 2 thx

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:07 am

Go to the of topic section and look at the first topic, it will tell you what you need to do. Cool
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:17 am

Where are all the four year old posts coming from?
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:23 am

donate and you get one free.

Last edited by 1973montec on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 am

Pontichev327 wrote:Where are all the four year old posts coming from?
New members are digging through the archives...
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:27 pm

that link working for anybody?? Or can we just paypal to this email address?? g3gm.com@gmail.com

Thanks
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:42 am

i dont have any shirts available. but do have the decals

You can order the t-shirts, hoodies and stuff from the cafepress if youd like one. I just made the design and uploaded it on cafepress so if anyone wanted one they could.

G3GM MERCHANDISE, GET YOUR T-SHIRT ETC. TODAY - Page 2 SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Trbulnc Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:58 pm

My wife and I own an advertising business especially shirts, hats, anything you can put a logo on. Can come up with something if needed for hoodies, hats, shirts, whatever. Can keep low quantities but not a onesie/twosie if the group wanted to order some.

Trbulnc
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2