G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna send thoughts and prayers

+3
Famstyle
77mali
Limey SE
7 posters

Go down

Wanna send thoughts and prayers Empty Wanna send thoughts and prayers

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:54 pm

To all those affected in Indiana and surrounding areas by todays Tornado Outbreaks all the members in that area Please check in when you can please and RIP for the Loved ones lost today / tonight!!!

I really hope this is not the showing of whats to come this year in weather, I mean its only March 2nd for goodness sakes

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Wanna send thoughts and prayers Empty Re: Wanna send thoughts and prayers

Post by 77mali Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:10 am

X2
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Famstyle Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:48 am

Seems like it tapered down by time its gotten near FT.Wayne. Some high winds right now. Sun came out earlier! Yes many prayers too those who lost!
Famstyle
Famstyle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry46765 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:40 am

We had thunder and lightning, and lots of heavy rain. Weather radio went off constantly today, but we were fortunate only to have a few downed tree limbs.
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:58 am

Guess there are advantages to living in MN afterall...only thing we got was a blizzard the other day!
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:25 pm

I was extremely lucky myself. All the bad storms went jus a few miles North of me or just a few miles South of me. It seems like this happens a lot. There seems to be a "tornato alley" along the two routes these storms took. The ones South of me happened two days in a row! The ones just North of me were in a "training" line where they had one storm right after another, all in a straight line. That made flooding an issue as well as the actual tornado damage. I consider myself lucky. Back in 1974 I had a tornado go directly over my head, I was in a valley and the tornado took the top off both sides of the valley. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:08 pm

JB2wheeler wrote:I was extremely lucky myself. All the bad storms went jus a few miles North of me or just a few miles South of me. It seems like this happens a lot. There seems to be a "tornato alley" along the two routes these storms took. The ones South of me happened two days in a row! The ones just North of me were in a "training" line where they had one storm right after another, all in a straight line. That made flooding an issue as well as the actual tornado damage. I consider myself lucky. Back in 1974 I had a tornado go directly over my head, I was in a valley and the tornado took the top off both sides of the valley. JB
that was one nasty day 1974 it dam near destroyed the fair grounds and Audubon park i saw the one that hit in mt washington ky that was a nasty one 96 or 97 that ran through bullit co i was lucky that day way to close
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down