G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone Number Swap for those going to Cordova?

3 posters

Go down

Phone Number Swap for those going to Cordova? Empty Phone Number Swap for those going to Cordova?

Post by Tom77 Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:20 pm

What do you guys think. This way we could hook up before or after for drinks or dinner or whatever. Any local guys coming? What about a local cruise in. Lets make the most of the trip. Comment??????????? Question
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Phone Number Swap for those going to Cordova? Empty Re: Phone Number Swap for those going to Cordova?

Post by 77mali Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:44 pm

I hope you guys all have a safe trip, have fun & POST LOTS OF PICS of the adventure. Very Happy
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Phone Number Swap for those going to Cordova? Empty WISHED I COULD BE THERE

Post by 2fat2fly Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:What do you guys think. This way we could hook up before or after for drinks or dinner or whatever. Any local guys coming? What about a local cruise in. Lets make the most of the trip. Comment??????????? Question

I WILL MAKE THE MOST OF IT, AND I ALSO WILL BE HAVING MY OWN TOAST THINKING HOW MUCH FUN YOU''LL ALL HAVE.
WENT TO THE COSTA MESA CA. CRUISE FOR A CURE, ABOUT 3500 OF EVERYTHING. MY 73 WAS THE ONLY REP. OF THE 73-77 G3'S AND GOT A TON OF ATTENTION. A FRIEND THAT WENT WITH ME WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT HE DIDN'T BRING HIS GORGEOUS BLACK ON BLACK 58 IMPALA NONE WERE THERE. WE HAD A GOOD TIME ANYWAY, REGISTRATION STARTED AT 4:30 AM, SHOW WENT TO 7:00 PM. WE DROVE MY CHEVELLE FROM BAKERSFIELD AND HAD TO LEAVE ABOUT 3:00 TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE TRAFFIC
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD TIME, GETTING TOGETHER IS ALWAYS A LOT OF FUN, ENJOY !. happy bowtie happy bowtie happy bowtie
2fat2fly
2fat2fly
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Phone Number Swap for those going to Cordova? Empty Re: Phone Number Swap for those going to Cordova?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down