G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DU QUOIN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

DU QUOIN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty DU QUOIN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jared76 Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:07 am

Pulled form the website

Car Craft Street Machine Nationals Returns to the Motor head Mecca in the Countryside of Southern Illinois.

Get ready motor heads, it is finally back....Gear up for the return of the Car Craft Street Machine Nationals coming June 28-30, 2013 to the Du Quoin State Fairgrounds. This event was legendary for its hardcore horsepower, cool classics and plenty of big block engines. This national celebration of horsepower and dream machines will be no different as the grounds will swell with beautiful, high-performance street machines, hot rods, and street trucks from across the nation. In addition to the cars, witness the tuned-up Performance Marketplace for the latest aftermarket parts, Burnout Competition, Dyno Challenge, Meet the editors of Car Craft, Miss Street Machine Contest and more. There will be 40+ Pro Judged Awards given including Car Craft Editor's Choice. Be a part of this historic return and register your ride today!
LINK BELOW

http://www.streetmachinenationals.net/event/255

Who is going???
jared76
jared76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

DU QUOIN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: DU QUOIN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ant7377 Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:39 am

Ive wanted to go to that since before I could drive a car sitting in the junior high library reading car craft. Its too far away and would take too much time for me to go,but I can wish . Go if you can !
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:28 pm

If I am able I'll be there. Too early to tell though.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainstain Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:58 pm

That's my birthday weekend! Not too far away either. If I go I'll probably trailer my Vega over.

Brainstain
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down