G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'75 Monte Carlo owner's manual, '75 Chevrolet maintenance schedule, owner's warrenty record and consumer information

2 posters

Go down

'75 Monte Carlo owner's manual, '75 Chevrolet maintenance schedule, owner's warrenty record and consumer information Empty '75 Monte Carlo owner's manual, '75 Chevrolet maintenance schedule, owner's warrenty record and consumer information

Post by chevy76monteman Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:29 am

I have had these stashed in my room for almost 8 years now and I'd hate to have them just get tossed in the trash. So, if anybody wants them, they can have them. I am giving all of the following away together. I won't separate them.

The '75 Monte Carlo owner's manual is in good condition, but it has "#1415" written on the front and back covers. The owner's warranty record card is in excellent condition and has not been written on. The 1975 Chevrolet passenger car maintenance schedule is in good condition and has not been written on. The 1975 Monte Carlo Chevrolet consumer information pamphlet is in good condition, but there is a hole punched on the bottom of each page.
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

'75 Monte Carlo owner's manual, '75 Chevrolet maintenance schedule, owner's warrenty record and consumer information Empty Re: '75 Monte Carlo owner's manual, '75 Chevrolet maintenance schedule, owner's warrenty record and consumer information

Post by JiMi_DRiX Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Hey Dustin, if they are all 75, I'd like to have them for my 75!
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

'75 Monte Carlo owner's manual, '75 Chevrolet maintenance schedule, owner's warrenty record and consumer information Empty Re: '75 Monte Carlo owner's manual, '75 Chevrolet maintenance schedule, owner's warrenty record and consumer information

Post by chevy76monteman Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Yup. All '75. Just PM me your address and I'll send them off to you.
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down