G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windshield wiper tranmission arms, Pics?

4 posters

Go down

Windshield wiper tranmission arms, Pics? Empty Windshield wiper tranmission arms, Pics?

Post by switchbiker Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Mine are missing, was going to make my own, but I need to have some reference of what they even look like. If you have some good detailed photos of yours or can find some good photos posted on the net, please post in this topic.

For a 73 Laguna, if all the g3's aren't the same.

Thanks
-Josh
switchbiker
switchbiker
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Windshield wiper tranmission arms, Pics? Empty Re: Windshield wiper tranmission arms, Pics?

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:30 am

You talking about the linkage from the wiper motor/transmission to the wiper blade arms...that are hidden below the cowl screen? No reason to go to all the trouble of making your own. They are readily available off any of the cars in the salvage yards near me if you're interested.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Windshield wiper tranmission arms, Pics? Empty Re: Windshield wiper tranmission arms, Pics?

Post by switchbiker Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:50 pm

That would be awesome! I don't have any locals with a G3 on their lot that still have the arms. I need everything from the motor to the wiper arm hubs.
switchbiker
switchbiker
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Sounds good!  Now, if we could just catch a break from all this cold and snow we've had for the past three months, I could maybe get out and find those cars, again.  Give me a week or two and I'll get back to you.

Steve
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by 454fourspeedss Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:49 am

I have a complete car in my garage I am parting out , pm me if you want the wiper parts

454fourspeedss
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by switchbiker Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:57 pm

PM sent

-Josh
switchbiker
switchbiker
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerV8 Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:57 am

I believe OPGI and Goodmark has these new as well. They are slowly expanding their 73-77 A-body product line.

HammerV8
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by switchbiker Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:25 am

HammerV8 wrote:I believe OPGI and Goodmark has these new as well.  They are slowly expanding their 73-77 A-body product line.
nope, they offer new for earlier Chevelles, not our G3's. Apparently someone thinks nobody will ever need them.
switchbiker
switchbiker
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down