G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need schooled on El Caminos!

+5
Limey SE
orange Juiced
thatfnthing
pila
JB2wheeler
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I need schooled on El Caminos! - Page 2 Empty Re: I need schooled on El Caminos!

Post by dynchel Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:57 am

77mali wrote:
thatfnthing wrote:
JiMi_DRiX wrote:Well if you think your 3rd gen Camino doesnt get any love, you dont know what its like to own a Monte. lol.

AMEN!!!

I don't know guys, I think out of all the Chevy's (73-77) the Chevelle's are the least appreciated.  Everybody I talk to loves the Monte's & Camino's.  When you tell someone you're restoring one of these Chevelle's they look at you like, "Why"?

Hater's gonna hate (B@stards).  LOL
What i've found is that "car guys" (the ones who don't look past '55 chevys, and '69 camaro's) don't like g3's.  Normal poeple (non car types) tend to tell me how much they lijke them.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

I need schooled on El Caminos! - Page 2 Empty Re: I need schooled on El Caminos!

Post by JiMi_DRiX Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:36 pm

Mcarlo77 wrote:Jimi...the shoulder strap retractors are different (smaller) than the other "A" bodies.  You're going to have to find a set out of a Camino or Sprint.  I don't know of any around here with the buckskin color that I could pull for you.

ok, thank you for that bit of important info. I would prefer black anyway, though!
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2