G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Caradine found dead in hotel room WTF

+2
IndyG3
Limey SE
6 posters

Go down

David Caradine found dead in hotel room WTF Empty David Caradine found dead in hotel room WTF

Post by Limey SE Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Actor David Carradine has been found dead in a hotel room. The Oscar-nominated star, who played the title role in Quentin Tarantino's hit 'Kill Bill' movies, is believed to have committed suicide after he was discovered hanged in his room in Bangkok, Thailand. His manager Chuck Binder called the death "shocking and sad". US embassy spokesman Michael Turner confirmed the death of the 72-year-old actor, saying he died on either Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. Carradine, who played Kwai Chang Caine in the popular 70s TV series 'Kung Fu', is survived by his fifth wife, Annie Bierman.

David Caradine found dead in hotel room WTF File_20photo_20shows_20US_20actor_20David_20Carradine_20arriving__12458742__MBHF-1244129470,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,width=146

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

David Caradine found dead in hotel room WTF Empty Re: David Caradine found dead in hotel room WTF

Post by IndyG3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:59 pm

That sucks. I heard he suffered from depression his whole life. Sad
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

David Caradine found dead in hotel room WTF Empty Re: David Caradine found dead in hotel room WTF

Post by badbiscayne66 Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:18 pm

i heard on radio todat they found him hung around neck and uuuuugghhhhhh his private man parts
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:26 pm

badbiscayne66 wrote:i heard on radio todat they found him hung around neck and uuuuugghhhhhh his private man parts

Well, this will probably get deleted, but I'm gonna post it anyways:

He thought he was _______ but he was going!

You can fill in the blank.....
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:31 pm

actually the final report was erotic sexual aphixiation

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:35 pm

So my fill in the blank post stands true? I knew it!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Wow, talk about being caught with your pants down...
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:20 pm

OK one more then I promise to stop!

It was so good his eyes popped out of his head!

Seriously I just don't get those asphyxiation freaks. I mean there's some sicker perversions out there, but this & the people that cut themselves for pleasure is just plain dangerous! Shocked
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by ' HARRY ' Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 am

Very sad, however it went down. I understand that Carradine was found with his hands bound as well. So either it was murder and staged to look like accidental death...... Or there were others there playing at this sick perversion and his death really was accidental and they beat feet outta there after he died. Hell of a way to end up, either way.

HB
' HARRY '
' HARRY '
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:29 am

Ironic he was in BANGCOK
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 am

David Queeradine
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down