G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have any personal goals they are working on?

+10
dhw3971
pila
Wallyuph
Limey SE
thatfnthing
ant7377
magic marouke
JiMi_DRiX
Tom77
Trbulnc
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone have any personal goals they are working on? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone have any personal goals they are working on?

Post by Wallyuph Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:57 pm

driveit wrote:I have been stuck in a rut at 270 and haven't moved in over a week.  I am gonna really buckle down and try shed some more.  I hope and still loosing and just putting on some muscle in its place as well.  I have been doing the T25 workouts daily and lifting weights a few nights a week.  I walk about 2 miles nearly everyday.  Gotta keep on movin!  Congrats to everyone and keep one keepin on.  Oh an awesome job on the smoker Wally!

That happen a lot and then the week you think your up your down so don't get discouraged.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any personal goals they are working on? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone have any personal goals they are working on?

Post by pila Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Onward and upward is the way we have to think, without looking back too much....

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:50 am

Right now I am trying to think onward and downward lol... I gotcha.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:19 pm

I have been busy and have been a little discouraged. For nearly three full weeks I had either gained weight or stayed at 270. I had not once broke under that mark until this morning. Today I weighed in at 267. That gives me a little more motivation. I can jog more now than I ever could and plan to keep going. I am excited again and can’t wait until my next chance to workout. My first engine in the Chevelle was a 267, I am more excited about this one for sure!
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dhw3971 Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:05 pm

I've been working on getting out of debt. I attended Dave Ramsey's "Financial Peace University" this winter and it was a tremendous help. I'm still working on my Baby Steps but it's given me great budgeting and saving ability. The program is fantastic and it's changed my life.
dhw3971
dhw3971
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:12 pm

dhw3971 wrote:I've been working on getting out of debt.  I attended Dave Ramsey's "Financial Peace University" this winter and it was a tremendous help.  I'm still working on my Baby Steps but it's given me great budgeting and saving ability.  The program is fantastic and it's changed my life.

Send some tips my way. I am struggling with some debt myself. It is not too bad compared to some people, but way to much for me and I just can't seem to get back ahead. Keep it up and I will be here to cheer you on. Smile I am sure others will be as well.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:12 pm

Injured my knee recently and haven't gotten to do a lot. It has been at least two weeks. I am getting to where I can walk on it normally again, but not aggressively enough for my daily 2 mile walks I had been doing. Weighed in today at 261. From 305 that is a total of 44 pounds down!

Anyone else have any updates?
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevellelaguna Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:21 pm

That's awesome news about the weight loss so far! Think how much less strain will be on your joints the more weight you loose.
I woke up everyday, for the past couple weeks, I'd say that's an accomplishment for me!
chevellelaguna
chevellelaguna
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:28 pm

That is an accomplishment for us all. We forget and take so many things for granted don't we?
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:30 pm

I'm still happy and enjoying life in general as it comes at me. Very Happy
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Oldschool454 wrote:I'm still happy and enjoying life in general as it comes at me. Very Happy
Well said...me too.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2