G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Gifts

Go down

Christmas Gifts Empty Christmas Gifts

Post by driveit Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:20 am

I was sitting here thinking that Christmas is coming soon and though I don't think the point of Christmas is to worry just about gifts and such it has became a tradition. This year will be slim pickings around our place and I have been trying to get creative with the gifts. I also wanted to offer a special deal for Christmas gifts. Here are a few ideas that I have.

- Custom Christmas card designs or eCards for email and Facebook or whatever you are in to.
- Normal renderings, but with a special message.
- I can also setup artwork on another site where you can have your design made into different items like cups, travel mugs, phone cases, canvas photos and other things. Pricing varies on that depending on what you want, but there are several options to choose from.

Also this doesn't have to be car related, but can be. For example I am doing a rendering of a dog for someone coming up and I will be designing a Nativity based card for my family's Christmas Card this year.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gifts Empty Re: Christmas Gifts

Post by driveit Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Still have room for at least 3 more before Christmas if anyone is interested.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down