G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just leting you know were i am on my car

+4
Damon23
Hawk03
clanceman427
tropdeprojet
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

just leting you know were i am on my car - Page 2 Empty Re: just leting you know were i am on my car

Post by black eyes Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:43 am

Yes i like the look of the car in the video but not the blower and i also plan on running a 632 motor but the guys at the shop are trying to get me to go 540 twin turbos and the only thing thats holding me back is the money or i would thats why i want to sell the motor and all the parts that people can use to help fund a new motor.

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

just leting you know were i am on my car - Page 2 Empty Re: just leting you know were i am on my car

Post by bracketchev1221 Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:58 am

Well in that case I would definitely look into motor plates. I started indenting the block mounting bosses into the Moroso solid mounts just over 800 hp.
bracketchev1221
bracketchev1221
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:58 pm

yes the shop i am going to builds race cars and they are the ones who backhalfed it so they will do all the mods that need to be done. going there this Sat to get all the parts list that will be needed and to get prices to finish the build and then off to the bank for a loan i hope because i have not had this car on the road in 3 years and i am so ready to get back to driving it.

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by 73guna Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:58 pm

I love this view.
Looks tough.

black eyes wrote:just leting you know were i am on my car - Page 2 Img_2029

73guna
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum