G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just leting you know were i am on my car

+4
Damon23
Hawk03
clanceman427
tropdeprojet
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

just leting you know were i am on my car Empty just leting you know were i am on my car

Post by black eyes Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:34 pm

just putting up some pis of were my car stands at this time and what i plan to do

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

just leting you know were i am on my car Empty my car

Post by black eyes Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:36 pm

my car wree it stands at this time

Last edited by black eyes on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : want to add pic)

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

just leting you know were i am on my car Empty Re: just leting you know were i am on my car

Post by black eyes Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:38 pm

just leting you know were i am on my car Img_2028

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

just leting you know were i am on my car Empty Re: just leting you know were i am on my car

Post by black eyes Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:39 pm

just leting you know were i am on my car Img_2029

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:40 pm

just leting you know were i am on my car Img_2030

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:41 pm

just leting you know were i am on my car Img_2031

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:42 pm

just leting you know were i am on my car Img_2032

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:43 pm

just leting you know were i am on my car Img_2033

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:54 pm

still need to paint the inside roll bar change gauges to round face ones add the other kirky seat put shifter in it place and the counsole adjusted lay down heat/sound deading made by lizard skin spray in type run new wires but ac delete pull motor and replace with 632 have new headders made ner upper and lower arms by globelwest viking coil overs double adjustable fuel pump new lines ran new battery lines and finish tin work in back around window. thats the plan so what do you think? pleas let me know..

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:18 pm

what motor is In Pics ??

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by tropdeprojet Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Nice project!
tropdeprojet
tropdeprojet
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:17 pm

427 tall deck doin't know much about it i bought it that way will be sold along with most parts on the front end on this car.putting a rack, upper/lower control arms, sway bar, hood and roll bar through the fire wall to make it a 14pt cage

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:19 pm

427 tall deck doin't know much about it i bought it that way will be sold along with most parts on the front end on this car.putting a rack, upper/lower control arms, sway bar, hood and roll bar through the fire wall to make it a 14pt cagejust leting you know were i am on my car Img_2035

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:47 pm

I would be interested in the 427 if price is right

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:04 am

make a offer its all got to go? also have a m-22 rock crusher brand new in crate never used if anybody needs one make offer..

Last edited by black eyes on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add information to post)

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clanceman427 Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:11 am

Looks beautiful and sounds like it will be a complete beast! Will it be a drag race only car? I noticed you converted to a late model tilt column, nice upgrade. Will you use an aftermarket steering wheel or maybe go back to stock wheel?
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by bracketchev1221 Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:30 am

If you aren't going to X the door bars, then going through the firewall to the front frame doesn't do much.
bracketchev1221
bracketchev1221
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:00 pm

no its not going to be a drag racer only.I wanted to build a pro street car that can still be driven around and look good have lots of power and i have always liked the look of these type of cars. not many of g3 are done like this.Going back to the guys building the car to talk about getting more work done and prices

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by black eyes Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:12 pm

There is a video on u tube sorry i doint know how to post it on here but it is titled Blown 73 Malibu
Belvidere Cruse Night Randy Peterson is the person that build that car.thats kinda how i want my car to be really love the look and sound great video GoFast

black eyes
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk03 Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Hawk03
Hawk03
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon23 Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:59 pm

I may be interested in the 427 also if Anthony passes. I'll have to check prices.

Damon23
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:48 pm

black eyes wrote:There is a video on u tube sorry i doint know how to post it on here but it is titled Blown 73 Malibu
Belvidere Cruse Night Randy Peterson is the person that build that car.thats kinda how i want my car to be really love the look and sound great video GoFast

Hey is he From Illinois I have seen a car very Similar to this and Mine Was Going to mimic his build MINUS the Blower BUT with Tunnel ram dual carbs TILL a barn Collapsed on it

just leting you know were i am on my car 37393910
just leting you know were i am on my car Abi_sc10
just leting you know were i am on my car Abi_sc11

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by bracketchev1221 Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:26 pm

If you are truly serious about the 632, consider going with motor plates, and modifying the crossmember for a good oil pan that can handle a long stroke engine. A street/strip pan is not really good on a long stroke. I used the 20403 pan on my 540 and you could see oil pressure falling off above 6000. It did work, because nothing else fit at the time. But that was only a 4.25" crank. For a longer crank go with the best oil pan you can. I use a Moroso 21049 pan on my 565 in the Chevelle and it maintains oil pressure all the way to 7700.
bracketchev1221
bracketchev1221
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by bracketchev1221 Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:27 pm

If you are truly serious about the 632, consider going with motor plates, and modifying the crossmember for a good oil pan that can handle a long stroke engine. A street/strip pan is not really good on a long stroke. I used the 20403 pan on my 540 and you could see oil pressure falling off above 6000. It did work, because nothing else fit at the time. But that was only a 4.25" crank. For a longer crank go with the best oil pan you can. I use a Moroso 21049 pan on my 565 in the Chevelle and it maintains oil pressure all the way to 7700.
bracketchev1221
bracketchev1221
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by bracketchev1221 Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:27 pm

bracketchev1221
bracketchev1221
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum