G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted - 73 "Chevrolet" SS Dash Emblem

3 posters

Go down

Wanted - 73 "Chevrolet" SS Dash Emblem Empty Wanted - 73 "Chevrolet" SS Dash Emblem

Post by kyle1979 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:33 pm

Good evening! I'm looking for a 1973 SS Chevrolet Dash Emblem in good driver condition. Please PM me and and let me know what you'd need for one shipped to 64064.
As always, thanks so much!
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Wanted - 73 "Chevrolet" SS Dash Emblem Empty Emblem

Post by ECkingo Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:19 pm

I have some emblems for my 77 SS 350 El Camino. A guy from another forum mentioned you were looking. I just started on this site today and I'm not sure how to attach any pictures. I is about about a 1" square SS stock emblem that was recessed into the dash over the glove box. Does that sound like what you need?
ECkingo
ECkingo
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Wanted - 73 "Chevrolet" SS Dash Emblem Empty Re: Wanted - 73 "Chevrolet" SS Dash Emblem

Post by Joe73 Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:53 pm

The 73 SS dash emblem is a "one year only" piece. It is about 4" long and 1" tall. It secures to the dash with 3 studs on the rear.

The 74-77 uses the square emblem that is recessed in the dash pad.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Wanted - 73 "Chevrolet" SS Dash Emblem Empty Re: Wanted - 73 "Chevrolet" SS Dash Emblem

Post by kyle1979 Sat May 26, 2018 7:58 pm

I am still looking for the piece that says “Chevrolet” for my SS 454 wagon. Thank you all so much!
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down