G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upper door panels

5 posters

Go down

Upper door panels Empty Upper door panels

Post by 73Century Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:30 pm

I have a 1974 Buick Century in need of upper door panels. Don't care what color. Mice ate the board on the ones that were in the car.

73Century
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Upper door panels Empty Re: Upper door panels

Post by zucchi Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:42 pm

How about some photos and an introduction?
zucchi
zucchi
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:48 pm

73Century wrote:I have a 1974 Buick Century in need of upper door panels. Don't care what color. Mice ate the board on the ones that were in the car.

Being a New Member he cant Post pics for 5 or so days but yes Pics and a description in Member Introductions would be nice Thanks Admin

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Upper door panels Empty I have a pair from a 73 Century Regal I will be listing Soon

Post by VintageAuto Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:51 pm

I have a pair of upper (and lower) white/off white door panels that I will be listing online (EB) very soon, from a 1973 Buick Century Regal. Will try to post a pic here if I can/able. I am not on this site very often.

VintageAuto
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Upper door panels Empty door panel uppers from base model 74-77

Post by 76Chevelle2Tone Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:10 pm

I'm looking for very good condition sedan door panel uppers from the Malibu base model (not the Classic model in other words). I assume folks are familiar with the design where there is a woodgrain inlay instead of the buttons. My interior color is buckskin but I can repaint it, although I guess black would be more difficult.

For myself I have the Classic model 76 sedan, but I have never liked the buttons on the door panels or the seating for that manner. So I don't mind doing some mild interior customization. When I got the car I reupholstered the vinyl bench with Camaro cloth thus removing those buttons. I have looked for good condition base sedan door panels without success as the Classic sedan model seems to have survived the years more profusely.

76Chevelle2Tone
76Chevelle2Tone
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down