G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FBI SAYS

2 posters

Go down

THE FBI SAYS Empty THE FBI SAYS

Post by Limey SE Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:09 pm

I AM RICH WOOT WOOT

Beneficiary, It has come to notice of Federal Bureau of Investigation that your long awaiting funds worth US$10,500,000.00 only has been transferred to Bank of America to credit to your account.However, we decided to inform you about this good news so that you will be ready to receive the huge sum of money with any bank account of your choice. Moreover, we have instructed Bank Of America to hold on until we receive what is called "Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST)" from you to prove the letigimacy of the funds approval from Nigerian government.Furthermore, more details and the contact information of above stated certificate responsible issuing officer shall be given to you in my next e-mail.Note that we shall conduct immediate payment cancellation and then charge you for money laundering.for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal ctivities in U.S..A. Regards,Robert Mueller, III FBI Director
Wednesday, February 3, 2010 5:37 PM
"FBI DIRECTOR"
Add sender to Contacts

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

THE FBI SAYS Empty Re: THE FBI SAYS

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Weelll, when you recieve your funds, If you will forward to me your SSN, bank acct #, and your credit card information, I will sell you two bridges spanning the mighty Ohio river, and some prime swamp land in Fla. for a small fee and processing charge.

Regards, Bobby
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum