G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of my Favorate of all chevelles

+4
ant7377
pila
heavychevy
coreys73chevelle
8 posters

Go down

One of my Favorate of all chevelles Empty One of my Favorate of all chevelles

Post by coreys73chevelle Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 21:14

the HEAVY CHEVY!

[img]One of my Favorate of all chevelles 24882611[/img]

only two ways to make these IMO. one is just like in the picture and the other is the factoy wheels woth white paint and black stripe
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

One of my Favorate of all chevelles Empty Re: One of my Favorate of all chevelles

Post by heavychevy Tue 21 Jun 2011 - 20:54

Hey well actually my dad has a '72 Heavy Chevy big block car right now!! It is mohave gold with black stripes and he has factory SS wheels to go on it. That way the stripes and wheels are more color coordinated. Anyway let me try and find a few pics of it, but I'm telling you now it IS a project in progress!!! Smile

heavychevy
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

One of my Favorate of all chevelles Empty Re: One of my Favorate of all chevelles

Post by pila Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 20:20

Great cars. I'm just sorry that I've never owned one.

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 21:06

My friend owned the very first one sold to the public he bought and sold it about 2 years ago same color as that one.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by jurgenday Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 21:23

The Heavy Chevy is sweet!
jurgenday
jurgenday
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

One of my Favorate of all chevelles Empty did you know that ??????????

Post by 2fat2fly Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 23:35

jurgenday wrote:The Heavy Chevy is sweet!
the 73 chevelle was going to debut in 72 as a 72 but because of the union strikes at that time there was not enough union workers to produce the 73 year, so the so called 73 which was a planned 72 was bumped to the 73 yr. model. The current 72 actually is lucky to be here, (same as a 71 except for a few minor changes grill, markers you get it, just simple cosmetics)

That's why the tail lights on the 73 resemble the 70-71, what do you think !!!!!!!!!!!
2fat2fly
2fat2fly
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyball4 Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 6:25

i did not know that 2fat2fly ... good info

alleyball4
alleyball4
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 7:46

I think i read somewhere that those were available with 307's. I like the one pictured, its the same color scheme i chose for my 74.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down