G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feed back for Mcarlo77.

4 posters

Go down

feed back for Mcarlo77. Empty feed back for Mcarlo77.

Post by laguna454/4spd Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:14 pm

hey just want to let you guys know of a honest seller here its Mcarlo77. what a guy he went out of his way for me he found me a rear window for my 74 and a very nice one i might add and at a great price also kick panels and the way he packed this up was like no other i cant say enough about steve he is dah man i will buy from him again i ve bought parts from two people from this site and both have been grade A sellers its a good feeling to deal with folks you can trust grade a site with grade a people i only hope that i can help out some one along the way here thanks to all i meet here Very Happy
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

feed back for Mcarlo77. Empty Re: feed back for Mcarlo77.

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:43 pm

but you never gave me a try................................................. Crying or Very sad
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by HDHugger Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 pm

I am glad MCarlo77 is here. He has been such a big help to me and really researches parts to make sure they will fit up right. He's looking into buying a 75 Laguna for parting out, real rust bucket but it has swivel buckets!!! So if anyone is interested, let him know.

HDHugger
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

feed back for Mcarlo77. Empty parts

Post by laguna454/4spd Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:44 pm

1973 454 MONTE wrote: but you never gave me a try................................................. Crying or Very sad
hey buddy iam still wanting your dash for my laguna i havnt got to that area yet lol you still have a maroon dash right i hope !
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:59 pm

HDHugger wrote:I am glad MCarlo77 is here. He has been such a big help to me and really researches parts to make sure they will fit up right. He's looking into buying a 75 Laguna for parting out, real rust bucket but it has swivel buckets!!! So if anyone is interested, let him know.
i must have those swivels lol i just wish shipping was cheaper
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down