G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i just found these pics on the internet

+4
McCauley5983
The Dude
Limey SE
coreys73chevelle
8 posters

Go down

i just found these pics on the internet Empty i just found these pics on the internet

Post by 77malibu77 Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:17 pm

i think one of them should betthis weeks ROTW
i just found these pics on the internet Awesom10
i just found these pics on the internet Awesom11
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

i just found these pics on the internet Empty Re: i just found these pics on the internet

Post by coreys73chevelle Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:51 pm

thats nice, the rims are a lil gay cheapo looking be better with some real chromes but the style of is nice.
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

i just found these pics on the internet Empty Re: i just found these pics on the internet

Post by The Dude Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:17 pm

73 with a 75-77 front end. Interesting I guess. I like the blacked out bezels, but I missed the stripes the first time I looked at it. Probably more noticeable in person though.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:27 pm

I have seen that car on craigslist or car domain he bought it that way, If I remember right and he is searching for the correct 73 front end.........

Which brings me to an interesting point where have all the 73 front ends been going to ?? Chris you stock piling again ??

Someone sure is for in march they were all over the place now they are few and far between

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Seriously? I always liked the 74 front ends better. I'd be really happy if the 75-77 bezels were small like the 73-74's, but without the grille underneath like in 73 or the trim in 74. Wonder how hard that would be to accomplish?
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 74Malibu383 Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Why can't people take decent pictures of their freaking cars? Why cut off part of the vehicle when there is obviously enough "empty" space on the other side? Terrible.
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:09 pm

probably because the plastic grille is a bitch to find and when you find one some dumy slams on his brakes and screws it up

Last edited by billy-ray on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by 74Malibu383 Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:24 pm

LOL... Ok.
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:27 pm

billy-ray wrote:probably because the plastic grille is a bitch to find and when you find one some edit slams on his brakes and screws it up

almost happened to me. it sucks because once you pass one idiot on the road theres another one right after that lol affraid
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDHugger Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:48 am

That car is sharp! I love the quarter windows.

HDHugger
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

I like the early Malibu script on the fenders. Looks like 64-65 emblems.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down