G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT RACIST

+2
badbiscayne66
corvette_jeff
6 posters

Go down

NOT RACIST Empty NOT RACIST

Post by badbiscayne66 Wed 27 May 2009 - 18:01

READ TODAY IF NASCAR DOES NOT BAN CONFEDERATE FLAG FROM BEING DISPLAYED AT HOMESTEAD FL. DURING THE LAST RACE NAACP WILL MARCH AND BOYCOTT THE EVENT...............BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!........
ALL 3 STAYIN HOME?? .........DON'T REALLY SEE MANY BLACK PEOPLE INTO NASCAR!!!!!!............
NASCAR SAYS NO WAY TO REALLY POLICE FANS DISPLAYING FLAGS.........LONG AGO BANNED ON TEAMS ...
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

NOT RACIST Empty Re: NOT RACIST

Post by corvette_jeff Wed 27 May 2009 - 19:01

thats total BS what are they gonna do next? try to get people from the south to take theirs down?!
corvette_jeff
corvette_jeff
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonZ Wed 27 May 2009 - 19:17

From what I know the Rebel flag had its history not just in slavery. But The uneducated people down south and the posers around here raise it just out of hate. That flag was not intended to be used as a hate symbol. But it has turned into so due to uneducated fools.
JasonZ
JasonZ
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Wed 27 May 2009 - 19:42

YANKEES
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Wed 27 May 2009 - 21:20

Pfft. The NAACP tries to make everything about race. Here's a wild idea for them: maybe the Confederate Flag stands as a symbol for generations past that fought for what they believed in. Who woulda known? Of course, no one looks at the facts anymore, and they only care about jumping on the dumbass bandwagon. Think of it: how mad would the NAACP be if Americans petitoned to get rid of MLK day? People keep pulling race cards when race shouldn't matter anymore. Rolling Eyes
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed 27 May 2009 - 21:43

Just 2 questions & if you are a member or supporter of the NAACP please answer this:

Why in the h*ll does the NAACP still exist?
1. Equal rights were established a long time ago.
2. We have a BLACK PRESIDENT.
3. Y'all got white people trying to be black & embracing your culture.
4. Your not really a minority anymore.

Is there anything else you want?

Now let us enjoy our own culture & leave us alone.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Wed 27 May 2009 - 22:57

*Gasp!* Rago! That's racist! (jk, I agree with what you said, but expect most people on the street to use that as a response, cause, you know, they don't have a real answer...)
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Wed 27 May 2009 - 23:00

BTW, here's an old link I posted a while ago here. It pretty much explains how the world works nowadays:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHgUE9AD4s
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed 27 May 2009 - 23:29

IndyG3 wrote:*Gasp!* Rago! That's racist! (jk, I agree with what you said, but expect most people on the street to use that as a response, cause, you know, they don't have a real answer...)

Whoa... I'm not being racist! Just wanting to get an honest, no B/S answer from these guys.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Wed 27 May 2009 - 23:58

Rago wrote:Whoa... I'm not being racist! Just wanting to get an honest, no B/S answer from these guys.
I know! I was just saying that you're not gonna get a straight answer from them, because they know that they don't have one is all.
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Thu 28 May 2009 - 0:06

OK, the internet doesn't translate sarcasm very well, lol. My bad.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Thu 28 May 2009 - 0:08

Lol, sorry, I've been told that I'm a master of sarcasm (aka "douchebag") quite a few times Laughing
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Thu 28 May 2009 - 16:19

those uneducated fools are doing just what the government has taught them to do. havent you seen the education system lately? all they do is say how if your from the south your automaticaly racist. also if your white you owe the world everything you have because "WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL". yall got no idea how many times i got kicked out of class and suspended for teaching other students the truth about the confederate flag and the civil war. "only i know whats best for me, no one else, escpecially not the government".
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Thu 28 May 2009 - 16:25

i move furniture on my days off with my brother and saw a naacp poster actually promoting hatred against anyone who does not agree with there ways and promoting the black panthers inside a city operated office building. frankly the naacp is a racist organization out to segragate the masses and to eliminate citizens that feel that the so called "minorities" they "protect" have equal if not better rights than the average middle class american
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonZ Thu 28 May 2009 - 17:55

I dont know about you guys, but I would like to be a member of NAAWP...National Association for the Advancement of White People.
JasonZ
JasonZ
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Thu 28 May 2009 - 18:38

Sorry Jason, that's racist by NAACP standards. Just kidding, I think I would like to call dibs on Vice President of the NAAWP if you'll be President! Very Happy
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Thu 28 May 2009 - 18:50

ya'll can sign me up. we'll have a g3 for our poster lol!
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum