G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 Car Craft Magazine Summer nationals Guess Where

5 posters

Go down

2015 Car Craft Magazine Summer nationals Guess Where  Empty 2015 Car Craft Magazine Summer nationals Guess Where

Post by Limey SE Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:27 pm

they will be held in Milwaukee Wisconsin for the first time !   I am going to try and have the SE ready by then. If it kills me it will be running at least not sure about the body work.

July 17, 2015 - July 19, 2015

Car Craft Summer Nationals

Last edited by Limey on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

2015 Car Craft Magazine Summer nationals Guess Where  Empty Re: 2015 Car Craft Magazine Summer nationals Guess Where

Post by SSTOOLMAN Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:36 pm

6,000 muscle cars... Ill be there! Regester before Feb 7th save $30 over day of the show.
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

2015 Car Craft Magazine Summer nationals Guess Where  Empty Re: 2015 Car Craft Magazine Summer nationals Guess Where

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:51 am

Personally, this news comes as a big disappointment as Car Craft Nats at the MN State Fairgrounds are always a highlight of summer around here. Comes as a real surprise as several MN tourist/entertainment websites are still touting the upcoming 2015 Nats in St. Paul...complete with registration dates, prices, etc. Wonder what happened? Can't be a capacity issue as the MSRA street rod show every June at the same Fairgrounds pulls in 12-14K cars over the weekend. Let me guess...MONEY! Oh well...guess it's time to share the fun.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Well that just sucks big time I was already registered what do they do about that I wonder. I'm not planing on driving there.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:42 pm

Well I just received a reply from Family events that puts on the show.

Good morning,  we've been talking about the move as well, and what we found out was that car craft moved their sponsorship,  the the show producer Family Events.com is still putting on the show in St Paul.

I sent you a link also on the site there is an explanation of whats happening,

Hope that helps because we're planning on going to the event in St Paul.
http://www.streetmachinenationals.net/event/300.

Glad to see the show here is going on as planed. Its my favorite show of the year here.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:28 pm

2105?  I don't think any of us will be here..... Cool
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down