G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to use your Bluetooth Phone with your original Delco Radio to keep all original.

3 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Audio

Go down

How to use your Bluetooth Phone with your original Delco Radio to keep all original. Empty How to use your Bluetooth Phone with your original Delco Radio to keep all original.

Post by v8power Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:21 am

Hi guiz

Last week i was in a electronic marked and found a really practical thing:
How to use your Bluetooth Phone with your original Delco Radio to keep all original. Img_2610
A bluetooth tape adapter with integrated battery. You can charge it with a USB cable.

For first i think. This trash don't works. But i bought them. At Home i tried it in my Chevelle with my 8 Track Tape Adapter.
It works perfectly! The connection is really fast and you don't have any cables like a tape adapter with the 3.5mm Aux input.

So when you guyz like to keep your original stuff in the car but like to use your modern Mobile Phone to connect like in a new 2015 Car.
You can use the bluetooth tape adapter!

I'm really Happy with this solution.
v8power
v8power
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

How to use your Bluetooth Phone with your original Delco Radio to keep all original. Empty Re: How to use your Bluetooth Phone with your original Delco Radio to keep all original.

Post by jerry46765 Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:03 pm

That is the long way around to get there.  Does it have any background hum or distortion?

I use a monster FM transmitter, and it works pretty good.  It needs a working cigarette lighter and it's portable between cars. I have a few presets on the radio set to the monster's frequencies.  

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-iCarPlay-Wireless-Transmitter-Charger/dp/B00019068G

Thanks -
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

How to use your Bluetooth Phone with your original Delco Radio to keep all original. Empty Re: How to use your Bluetooth Phone with your original Delco Radio to keep all original.

Post by Joe73 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:19 pm

I posted this awhile ago. Plugs into your antenna jack. Just needs power. Same Idea as an FM transmitter.

https://www.g3gm.com/t9528-adding-an-auxillary-audio-source-to-your-car-radio
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by v8power Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:24 am

The sound quality is great (much better than the tape adapter with the 3.5mm aux cable on it). For me i'ts the simplest way to connect. No cable allowed automatic connection like a modern car and just push play on your phone and enjoy the music.
v8power
v8power
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down